Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the shado pan are coming with us to draenor, so, sorry about the "pandaz" in your "true" warcraft
    Ahahaha

Set yourself up for a disappointment. WoD will be about Orcs, Draenei, and humans. The more you think pandas will play any role in WoD, the more bitter your disappointment. lol cry harder, I feed on your tears ))

Pandas and MOP are history in few months. The biggest mistake in WoW's decade long history will come to a close.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did enjoy it. As much as the pandas bug me it was modestly cool to see a bunch of them take on some orcs. The whole story really is just a "yeah, things are not as harmless as they look" the rabbit-people even make sense. In numbers they'd be quite lethal as, at the end of the day your talking about animals grown to the size of a dwarf with teeth that could take off a limb and with just enough intelligence to swarm something.

Still not a fan of pandaland, but this is a welcome exploration of the things we can, and do forget about it
    Wrath baby and proud of it

the vast majority of them were.
    This is incorrect as is your previous post that the store has made up for lost sub revenues.

Deleted
    At least that mushan did not shit anyone to death like i feared... Anyway, it was nicely written IMO, though story itself was not to my liking.

(Inb4 that guy who made all those poop quests in game did write this story too)

Quote Originally Posted by Zia View Post
    Ahahaha

Set yourself up for a disappointment. WoD will be about Orcs, Draenei, and humans. The more you think pandas will play any role in WoD, the more bitter your disappointment. lol cry harder, I feed on your tears ))

Pandas and MOP are history in few months. The biggest mistake in WoW's decade long history will come to a close.
    im not the one hoping pandaren show up in warlords, id personally like to go do some burning legion stuff instead of shitty time travel and give pandaren a break for an expac or two.

but dave kosak, the game designer for wow in charge of story already confirmed that the shado pan will show up to hunt down garrosh.

so sorry for you
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

im not the one hoping pandaren show up in warlords, id personally like to go do some burning legion stuff instead of shitty time travel and give pandaren a break for an expac or two.

but dave kosak, the game designer for wow in charge of story already confirmed that the shado pan will show up to hunt down garrosh.

so sorry for you
    We'll see, won't we?

Here's a tissue in case you'll wanna wipe your face lol

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-30 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This is incorrect as is your previous post that the store has made up for lost sub revenues.
    no it isnt.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see, won't we?

Here's a tissue in case you'll wanna wipe your face lol
    you can go look it up on his twitter account if you dont believe me. was a couple months ago, shortly after blizzcon.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

i guess you didnt actually read the story, beer has nothing to do with the story.

its basically like "hey you know all those things you thought were silly and you think garrosh is awesome? lets have them kick your arse"
    And that is quite the failure on Blizzard's part then. This is not cool, edgy, or anything of the sort; unless you are 12 years old that is, and the need to justify your actions to others, combined with the desire to seem cool, is almost all that drives you.

Mists was supposed to be a return of sorts to the adventurous nature of Classic, where there was little in a single omnipotent threat to the world, and the stories were more about local matters. At that age of more relaxed paces. Where there were fights to be had, villains to be opposed, damsels to rescue, and heartless' wolves hearts to collect; without trying to stop the apocalypse. A nice, energetic, break from all the armageddons ; which frankly started to feel tiring and seem ridiculous.

And that was a fine notion. Simple adventures is what the genre is about; especially in an open world game. Just getting out your door and going out into the world to explore and fight and talk and fight some more. There is nothing wrong with that. Only add-ridden people have problems like that; people addicted to short bursts of excitement and count games' and movies' value by shocks per minute. Well, they can go to Modern Warfare or Devil May Cry for that and watch Goku hurl planets at his opponents in Super Saiyan 28 level...

This story, if indeed has that context feels like a miss-step on Blizzard's part: trying to seem up to the lower-than-low standards of some stuck-ups that think they shouldn't have to take their digital avatars out of bed for anything less than a rogue Titan.

well of course they had to make the orcs into fucking saturday morning cartoon villains "ima burn every inch of your land for shits and giggles hahahahahaha".

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    well of course they had to make the orcs into fucking saturday morning cartoon villains "ima burn every inch of your land for shits and giggles hahahahahaha".
    werent the kor'kron kind of doing that all expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Given what the Old Horde did to Draenor during the first two games, as well as how Garrosh likes to selectively align his philosophy with the Old Horde, it's not really a stretch at all to see these Dark Shaman buy into that mentality.

werent the kor'kron kind of doing that all expansion?
    before when they were under marching orders yes, these guys are just basically insurgents. I'm not knocking them for making it obvious who the good and bad guys are we already know that. I just find it comical how every bad guy has to be some psychopath.

15+ Year Old Account
    The way you describe it, it sounds like this is the icing of the worst written cake ever.

People dislike the MoP story because it was childish, and they respond with Korkron being beating by farmers, giant fish, monkeys and rabbits? For gods sake...

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The way you describe it, it sounds like this is the icing of the worst written cake ever.

People dislike the MoP story because it was childish, and they respond with Korkron being beating by farmers, giant fish, monkeys and rabbits? For gods sake...
    people think mists of pandarias story is childish because they dont pay attention or read quest text

Havent read it, but if the OP is right just goes to show how full-retard Blizzard writers have become.

MOP is the biggest loser among all expaks, gratz to pandas for losing millions of subs and millions of $$$.
    It may have lost subs but it sure as hell didn't lose millions, the cash shop mounts and vanity stuff made sure of that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Regarding Shado-Pan in MoP, I was under the impression that Kosak said they 'might' show up in basically a cameo role, I doubt they'll have much of a part to play. Which is fine, I don't want Pandaren to disapear forever but wouldn't mind them having a minimal role in WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    Kor'Kron getting owned by farmers.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Are those the same guys Varok SAUR-FUCKING-FANG used to command?
    Their commanders are dead or defeated. I am sure they are now broken and a shade of what they once were, which was already a watered down elite group.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

These are the dying throes of MOP and pandas.
    The game is leaving behind MOP completely and moving back to vanilla/TBC/Wrath "true" WC lore.
    You are on the losing side of this game-changing shift.
    So stop nerdraging and say goodbye to your pandacrap before WoD launch.
    -peace
    Lol I'm nerd-raging.

What makes you think MOP is beling 'left behind' and we're goign back to 'vanilla/tbc/wrath'? LFR is still here. Coin rolls are still here. Flying is still here (delayed but still here. Nothing different). MoP talents are still here. Monk class is still here. Pandaren are still here. There are no 'old gods' in old Draenor (no vanilla), no Illidan (no TBC) and no Lich King (no Wrath). But we do have Garrosh building the Iron Horde (MoP).

The game isn't 'moving back' to those styles of gameplay. It never will. It's in the past, just let it go, mate.

Looks like there's still someone in the dated 'lol pandas' bandwagon, apparently.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-03-29 at 07:09 PM.

I find people who don't like pandaren and can't take them seriously racist. >_>;

What if you were born a pandaren?!!??! THEN WHAT!?!?!?

Deleted
    The button-scum Kor'Kron grunts vs. the farmers that just held against a Sha-infused Mantid invasion...

It's like people don't even follow lore on purpose, because they don't want to know that they are wrong in the first place...