Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So you can finally play your high elf

Change factions by joining with the neutral goblins, any race you want - all you lot that have been crying for high elves, can finally take your blood elf and go to the alliance, if you're like me and kinda felt that a night elf should have been in the horde in the first place, you can do this.

Ofc it's an April fools joke, but the best one yet, and the most realistic one because it makes so much sense. Out the window would be the obsession with racials and faction, wnat your orc to play on the alliance, go for it, want your human on the horde..? go for it. This makes so much sense from a lore point of view, it eventually becomes too good to be true. Which is why it's a joke, but a good one, got you there for a moment didn't I. Still, that would have been something huh, and i would have said inspired if it wasn't April's fool day. Best one yet.

Fairly certain that's a big April Fools joke.

"night elf should have been in the horde in the first place" mmmh no ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    "night elf should have been in the horde in the first place" mmmh no ?
    yeah, it was written into the allinace, but htey oculd have written them into the horde just as easily. My preferred option was that they were maintained as their own faction

They had the epic faction change quest in EQ2...and I loved playing the "baddie" characters on the "goodie" side.
    My lizard dude as a Monk was an awesome tank...not as cool as the baddie version of the tank.

I wish this was true...all my toons would be Orcs and Dwarves
    Last edited by jayinjersey; 2014-04-01 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    yeah, it was written into the allinace, but htey oculd have written them into the horde just as easily. My preferred option was that they were maintained as their own faction
    Not so much. The Horde killed a demigod worshipped by the Night Elves, were permanently marked as having dealt with the Legion and Orcs love, and I mean love like a cat loves tuna, to cut down and otherwise destroy trees; something that Night Elves aren't particularly fond of.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    if it was real i could see a lot blood elf coming ally side and lota ally races switchs......gnome in horde what is maddness
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Not so much. The Horde killed a demigod worshipped by the Night Elves, were permanently marked as having dealt with the Legion and Orcs love, and I mean love like a cat loves tuna, to cut down and otherwise destroy trees; something that Night Elves aren't particularly fond of.
    So? Nobody said the induction to the Alliance would be swift, or smooth. Additionally a faction of people that get to have lifespans of hundreds, even thousands of years, surely would have the maturity, as a culture, to make the distinction between an orc/tauren/troll/goblin/undead/blood elf and the Horde. Even more so when said person would go on to prove his/her allegiance time and again. They accepted the death knights for goodness sake...

You could have the first ever micro raid

1/3 Dwarves, 1/3 Gnomes, 1/3 Goblins

I'd suggest 1 big ass Tauren Male Warrior too...just to give the height some perspective

A: April fools joke

B: I seriously hate people going "High Elves should be playable", they are playable. They are called Blood Elves. The only difference between High Elves and Blood Elves is the color of their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    And yet all the night elves build their houses out of wood. lol jp
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

MMOChamp April Fools joke even. Not even Blizzard created.

Uhm, no.

The orcs came into their sacred forests, cut them down and killed their Jesus.

Just no.

Only Blizzard would take a long-requested feature and turn it into an April Fool's joke to mock their own customers.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they couldn't have. Do you even read WoW Lore? No? Then stop talking about things you obviously have no clue about.

Also, what is April 1st?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Only Blizzard would take a long-requested feature and turn it into an April Fool's joke to mock their own customers.
    It was MMO-C's April Fool's, not Blizzard's.

Yep, players finally get their high elves, except....

by chaud Published on 2014-04-01 07:02 AM
    DUN DUN DUUUUN!

10+ Year Old Account
    You could just play your elf, high.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems by far the most legitimate.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I would SO do this. Make a new Blood Elf and go Alliance, play it as a High Elf. Too bad it is a joke
    I'll live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    You could just play your elf, high.
    Oh ho ho, this guy's got jokes!