Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're going to Argus.

I think that the WoD story will tie into the Burning Legion.
    We're messing around with their vessels, probably killing them.
    Garrosh stops them from drinking demon-blood.

All of this sounds as we will be pissing off some major demons and they will come after us and Azeroth.

As said, this xpac will lead directly into the next one..... so I think this will be the story line to the Burning Legion xpac.

I'm on board with the next expansion being Burning Legion themed.

There's this hint in the loading screen text:
    "Nobody has seen Alleria or Turalyon in years."

In the Blizzcon 2013 Q&A, the following took place:
    6:23PM Q: If we're going to be seeing Alleria and Turalyon again?
    6:23PM A: They're not on Draenor at this time. Won't see them here but we DEFINITELY have plans for them. You will see them again.
    From here.

Since they both disappeared in smashed-up Draenor, probably after a lost battle:
    Arator the Redeemer says: I am Arator, son of Turalyon and Alleria. So yes, Father, I am "shome" kind of elf: half-elf to be precise.
    Father Malgor Devidicus's face turns white. Sobriety seems to have set in rather quickly.
    Father Malgor Devidicus says: By the Light! So this is why you look familiar. Is this fate? Destiny, perhaps? Arator, your father and I were the best of friends. It is I who kept him in good health... Oh the battles we fought... And...
    Father Malgor Devidicus clears his throat.
    Father Malgor Devidicus says: And... the battle we lost. I...I'm sorry, Arator. It was my fault...
    I'm guessing demons. Lots of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 Underwater Raids + 3 Normal Raids on a expansion that will be smaller than the one we have now. Yeah sure!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Wrathion/Alleria and Turalyon will probably mean burning legion when they reappear, and with Illidan returning as well and basically getting 10 new races we'll probably have a new class next expac and with Illidan and the FoS in Darkshore with the herald of the dark embrace and other stuff as well as that little quote from the pandaren in the monk area I bet on DHs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    When the Heroes of Azeroth fight against the powerful Iron Horde , The Nagas and Nzoth lay siege in Azeroth . The Dark Below Expansion begins . The expansion includes The Emerald Dream Expansion
    -No New Class-
    -8 Underwater Raids + 3 Normal Raids---> Including the Raid of Nazjatar and The Raid against N'Zoth
    -No New Races-
    -New Underwater Zone + Uncluding Buff which allows you to breath underwater and that increases your movement speed by 180%.
    -New Zones: Isles of Kul Tiras , Emerald Dream etc
    -New Legendary Questline for Mages

Many leaders and soldiers will fight against the new force that threatens Azeroth including :
    -Alliance : Jaina Proudmoore , Shandris Feathermoon, Lyalia and Andiun Wrynn.
    -Horde : Sylvannas Windrunner , Sunwalker Dezco , Rexxar and Baine .
    1) Likely true, no new class
    2) Not in this lifetime..an entire raid tier and story arc was cancelled because players hated the 1 underwater zone so much
    3) Again, probably unlikely for a new race
    4) See #2 as for why this is a pipedream
    5) Unlikely
    6) Again, unlikely for class specific legendaries unless it REALLY just makes slaps you in the face with a pool noodle sense. Too much QQing from Firelands and DS

This just seems like a naga fanbois wetdream rather then an actual proposition for an expansion. That and Blizz has hinted over and over in game that its likely the Legion will be returning very soon

Deleted
    Sylvannas frees bolvar and shit kicks off over in icecrown, they resurrect (??) kel thuzard as an undeadundeaded and open a dark portal (??) to the burning legion (??) and have a fight in gnomeragen.

Somewhere in there there's tinkers and demon hunters, and dragons, with lazers, and more dragons, and a fire which causes instant death and enrage timer...

Eh didn't mean to go off topic or be silly...

But in all seriousness, there's probably going to be something to do with slyvanis at some point, and we know there is a lich king who could kick off at some point. WOTLKV2 is unlikely though...

Deleted
    After all the Crap Blizzard can come up with (WoD) , i'd say dont even try to speculate :P I'd love to see New Burning Legion and then N'Zoth personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Link?

10/char

No, you find it since you chose to put your head in the sand the 30 times they've said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I think that the WoD story will tie into the Burning Legion.
    We're messing around with their vessels, probably killing them.
    Garrosh stops them from drinking demon-blood.

All of this sounds as we will be pissing off some major demons and they will come after us and Azeroth.

As said, this xpac will lead directly into the next one..... so I think this will be the story line to the Burning Legion xpac.

What we do in that timeline doesn't affect ours. Our KJ will still have done everything he wanted to do in our past.

We finally go to Argus and Kill Sargeras. Wow ends and WOW 2 is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything but Azshara/Old Gods/Naga/Water/Seas.

Seriously I'll take Pandaland 2 over that.

In all reality, I'll be surprised if it's not a Legion based expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    They haven't broken this one though. Check the history;

TBC; 2 new races, Paladin and Shaman on both factions
    WotLk New class, Barbershop
    Cataclysm: 2 new races, new class/race combinations
    MoP: New class, 1 new race
    WoD: New models for old races, unknown class change

Next expansion: We're due for a new class.
    You just posted the text book example of "NOT A PATTERN". "It has to do with classes" does not make it pattern ... 1, 9 , 3, 1337, 13 has to be a pattern behind it because it has to do with numbers, right?

@Topic: I'm more and more interested in a Naga expansion personally.

Deleted
    would be cool to see a south seas expansion with boats as the new "garrison" feature. you could sail the seas with your boat and upgrade it, have a larger crew and do missions with it

I hope it's Azshara. Getting the game back on track after TWO out of left field expansions. First being Pandas, and the second being this alternate reality/time travel/more garrosh/orc orgy of WoD.

Azshara raising a continent to the surface. Trying to summon her crush, Sargeras. Guided/aided by the old god N'zoth etc etc. The perfect setup for us using her portal after her defeat and going to Argus. The end.