Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    It is, if you want it to be. If you'd rather sit in an LFR/LFD/BG and not say a word to any person at any time, then it's you whose anti social, not the game. If you try to hit up a conversation with people you meet, people in the guild you join etc, you'll find that the game is still pretty social.

Quote Originally Posted by nvael View Post
    Flying mounts, and of course over time simplicity became a huge factor.
    Flying mounts had nothing to do with it. Having to AFK on a flight path for 10 minutes to get to Scholo from IF didn't make you more social.

Raid Finder really killed the social aspect of it, for me. Trade channel pugs used to be pretty awesome in WOTLK, and could down at least a few bosses for some good Normal gear. Now your alts are stuck with crappy LFR gear while you spam them for the cloak items, hoping to get another orange cape so you can maybe join that pug doing normals asking for 550+ cloak. Flex is a step in the right direction at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The thing is that probably no one will be forced to revisit the "ground mount zones" unless you want to.
    Much like Timeless Isle, you only go there if you like it or want to. People are not forced to go there unless they really want to be there.

You always have the choice of playing "solo WoW" in a capital city queueing for content all day.
    i dont see why people are forced to do it, am i missing something? :S
    Yeah. You are missing a key concept. I never said anything about any of that. That is just the same response you seem to parrot in every thread you are in. My point is:

If Blizzard makes something a standard, I will play it to that standard. If the player wants to make something THEIR standard, I will kindly remind them that this is not their MMO to play God with. I get it. You hate flying mounts. What YOU seem to not get is that others actually enjoy them. If there is NO FLYING in Draenor, I will accept it because that is the playstyle set forth by Blizzard, not by you.