HC most efficient goblin farming spot

Hey, does anyone know better or another goblin farming spot than this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEAQgg11CWk ? It's getting boring and I would like to try something new It's pretty safe tho. Share your goblin farming spots!

Well, kind RNG but sometimes one of the monsters in rifts roll to be a goblin where you have like 10 - 50, 60 goblins depending on roll. Yesterday, I've seen like 10 goblins stacked in a rift.

Play the game? The days were goblin farming was the only thing to do on HC is over. If you aren't terrible you can farm anything that your gear allows you to and it's way more efficient than any goblin farm you will find.

Do goblins even drop legendaries anymore? I've killed 100+ of them in T1-2 since hitting 70 (even got a rift level with huge swarms of goblins in it everywhere) and haven't gotten shit other than gems/mats and rares from any of them.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Do goblins even drop legendaries anymore? I've killed 100+ of them in T1-2 since hitting 70 (even got a rift level with huge swarms of goblins in it everywhere) and haven't gotten shit other than gems/mats and rares from any of them.
    Kripperian got subsequent legendary drops (like 8, 9) from similar rift in one of his videos. Fuck RNG I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Play the game? The days were goblin farming was the only thing to do on HC is over. If you aren't terrible you can farm anything that your gear allows you to and it's way more efficient than any goblin farm you will find.
    What do you mean it's over? It's pretty safe and good way to farm stil..

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    What do you mean it's over? It's pretty safe and good way to farm stil..
    Playing the game is more rewarding and just as safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Kripperian got subsequent legendary drops (like 8, 9) from similar rift in one of his videos. Fuck RNG I guess.
    wasnt he doing it on T6 though??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Goblins just drop trash now, I have never had a Legendary from Goblins since Reaper of Souls came. The best spot for Legenedarys are all the small white chests, i have gotten at least 70% of all my Legendarys from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guruftw View Post
    Goblins just drop trash now, I have never had a Legendary from Goblins since Reaper of Souls came. The best spot for Legenedarys are all the small white chests, i have gotten at least 70% of all my Legendarys from them.
    Not really true, I got my thunderfury off a rift goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Not really true, I got my thunderfury off a rift goblin.
    Well you are a lucky guy then, I have not gotten a single Legendary from Goblins yet, even thou I play on Torment 1+.