WOD to come out around November 23rd?

Or the nearest tuesday to it?

Seeing as it is Wows official 10th Birthday this year.

I don't think they care at all as far as the 10th anniversary goes (in relation to the release). In fact, they'd likely want to get it out moderately before or after to ensure everyone is on the same page, or expac rather. And also so it can be the center of attention and not get lost in the wash of a new expansion release. If it does release at the time of the 10th anniversayr, I call coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Or the nearest tuesday to it?

Seeing as it is Wows official 10th Birthday this year.
    Don't need another one of these threads dude. Your guess is as good as anyone's. Nothing, and i mean Nothing matters concerning its release date other then when its ready. If its ready before then, it will be released sooner. If its ready later, it will be released later. They release it when its ready and not a moment sooner.

Since someone ends up saying a birthday in these threads, that's my girlfriend's birthday, so YEAH TOTALLY.

Although who knows.

I'll tell you.
    Blizzard.
    They're holding out on us.

It would make sense to have the anniversary after the release, but the point remains that we haven't even got the beta yet, and therefore any specific dates are at best guesses due to a complete lack of progress to judge.
    Only with actual beta progress can any real estimates be made, and then they are still very reliant on what has been a very inconsistent process.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Don't need another one of these threads dude. Your guess is as good as anyone's. Nothing, and i mean Nothing matters concerning its release date other then when its ready. If its ready before then, it will be released sooner. If its ready later, it will be released later. They release it when its ready and not a moment sooner.
    Or they are going to release it near the same time of another big MMO/online game patch/release. A week before or a week after.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care when it comes out, as long I can play it, enjoy it, make sure to get into a new expansion. I love Warcraft, but I feel my Warcraft slowly dieing after so long, and its not good for me.
    I know I sound like a messed up guy, but Warcraft needs to get a gem clean or something.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    We can all hope for an early release date. Our expectations are low right now due to the fall release date that has been given. Perhaps they'll surprise us, you never know.
    Right now I don't really play wow a lot, i'm just waiting for WoD and from what I have seen it looks great. Seeing as quite a lot has been finished already I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a closed beta in the coming months and a release a couple of months after that.

Yeah, I think it will, at around 03:37 PM. But it may also be on December 4th, or any other fucking day, no need for a new thread for each day from September to December

Isn't that wayyyyy to close to thanksgiving for those whacky american people?

Deleted
    Knowing Blizzard, it'll be a couple weeks before the deadline at the earliest.