Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    blizzard acquire Goat Simulator 2014 and will incorporate it into WoD
    You know they read these forums. PLEASE dont give them ideas.......
    Last edited by aviectus; 2014-03-31 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing they wanted to do an artcraft on draenei females in the first week of April, my guess is they are replacing their heads with Cthulhu faces or similar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    I think it may be to late. I doubt this thread would go by their radar without notice. Honestly if their plan this year is to bring back crabby again I would rather they just dont do anything.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2014-03-31 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    they trolled us already with December WOD release... hope this is a joke
    If you actually could read you would know it said "anywhere between now and December 2014" and not that its getting released in December.

I doubt they even make one this year again. They didn't last time and and their explanation literally was along the lines of "you want us to make jokes or get content done" and is kind of the predecessor of the -x RT jokes. While they have kind of an PR problem at the moment when it comes to WoD, they are still supposed to get shit done, and considering how long they need to get these art craft pieces out I wouldn't hold my breath. Alsopeople seem to expect it way too much that it would actually work.

Even if they make one I doubt it would be something cruel like beta or something along those lines. That would just cause the scam mails to get more people to fall for them. So anything that invites trouble or causes people to ask for retarded stuff in the next 10 years will probably not happen.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    That would at least mean a significant upgrade to the games engine...
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2014-03-31 at 10:33 AM.

Anyone got any links for previous blizzard April fool jokes?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 Offline mode patch coming soon now that will get everyone crazy

wow: beta, free to play
    diablo3: offline mode
    hearthstone: new class, different franchise cards
    starcraft: god knows new playable race maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    God would I kill for my single player game actually be playable without their servers shitting themself.

Making april fool jokes would cost us 2 dungeons, 1 raid tier and 5 timles isle, so no jokes this year, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    i think that's a little too much to joke about. that'd just be make people feel insulted. i certainly would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Making april fool jokes would cost us 2 dungeons, 1 raid tier and 5 timles isle, so no jokes this year, sorry!
    they'll probably spew some bullshit kinda like this. god knows the rabid defenders would eat it up and ask for seconds too.

10+ Year Old Account
    bnet and servers stability is enough of a joke...

If they do anything at all it will probably be way to obvious and not all that interesting. People that take things way too serious ruined it for everyone else years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Seeing they wanted to do an artcraft on draenei females in the first week of April, my guess is they are replacing their heads with Cthulhu faces or similar
    Yknow that would be so hilarious, or make a male model "post" and have it look like Davy Jones from pirate of the Caribbeans

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    blizzard acquire Goat Simulator 2014 and will incorporate it into WoD
    This plus

this equals...

Tentacled Goat Simulator 2014!

With pictures of goats shopped into WoW.

I secretely wish they sort of confirm that beta is still far away and then on 2nd of April - bam, beta. But I don't think it will happen. I am hoping for something original that would catch the majority off-guard. But by expecting it tomorrow... I just know that any announcement is just fake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    "Wod Beta release is here!"

than everyone is like "yeah sure, april fools!"

and april second, Blizzard will be like; yeah, Beta announcement was serious. and we'd all been trolled.
    yes yes yes. so much yes xD i want dis

An april fool could only come at the cost of a raid tier, and who would want that?

"In order to make the Draenei race appear more unified we've made some adjustments to their bodies to make the offending sex more awkward and refrigerator like. The female draenei waggle is a bug and was never intended."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Making April fool jokes would cost us 2 dungeons, 1 raid tier and 5 timles isle, so no jokes this year, sorry!
    I can see Blizzard actually saying this which is bad!!!

Like Mteq said it would be cool if they released beta, nobody believed it because of April Fools, but that they actually did release beta!!! (never going to happen though)

Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    With April Fools day tomorrow I am expecting Blizzard to troll us hard with some kind of announcement to get the community to take up arms.

What is your speculation on what that might be?

My guess would be the announcement that Garrosh will be the main boss of WoD. That will get people going!
    You can have April Fools fun or a raid tier. Your choice, you can't have both.