Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My guess would be nothing because 'we don't have time for April fools jokes when we're creating an expansion!' But seriously, nothing really.

Meanwhile, it's April 1st in Japan and everyone's FF14 username on the forums is the game director's (Naoki Yoshida) with varying pictures of him as people's avatars. Imagine if last year everyone's username was Ghostcrawler and his mug was your avatar LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    Nothing, because they want something to stand out. The community will nearly instantly see the joke, so it's no fun for blizz
    Haha I'm not sure about that.
    When they mentioned that wisps will be a playable race I fell for it pretty hard until the next day. Each year people still fall for it.

Last years lack of April Fools joke was just an anti temporary content smear. Since they've now embraced temporary content it will probably be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have them spend their valuable time on the new expansion.

But my bet would be on Tinker and Alchemist classes for April Fools. I'd add other slightly enhanced professions to it, but my brain can't wrap itself around anything related to Blacksmithing and such.

I hope they bring back the forum thing where posts would get turned into Elizabethan type literature in random places. It would be fun to read even if I can't post anymore.

Also, maybe something about pandaland getting retconned, who knows, it might even turn true one day, considering they came to life through an April Fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree. It'll be a big disappointment like last time. They'll probably say they're very busy working on WoD that they won't really bother with april fools jokes.
    And if they did come out with some April Fools jokes, the community would rage and demand to know why they're wasting their time on this 'joke' crap, or the community will just go, "Oh, look, some jokes, I guess that cost us a raid tier."

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD "beta" invites.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    My guess would be nothing because 'we don't have time for April fools jokes when we're creating an expansion!' But seriously, nothing really.
    They'll tell us that if they were to create an April Fools Joke, they'd have to bypass an entire raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    And if they did come out with some April Fools jokes, the community would rage and demand to know why they're wasting their time on this 'joke' crap, or the community will just go, "Oh, look, some jokes, I guess that cost us a raid tier."
    Stop stealing my thoughts and posting them before I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdeh View Post
    Probably something like a joke class. They did bards a few years ago, then rift went and actually made a bard class when it came out.
    You're silly if you think Rift having a Bard class had anything at all to with Blizzard's April Fool's joke. Bards are a long standing class in both pen and paper and computer RPGs. EQ has a Bard class and it predates WoW as an MMO.

Garrisons for WoD are canceled, everyone will instead receive a Mr. Garrison pet.

The ability to use ground mounts is also being removed, which they will "play by ear" to see if they'll add it back in. In the mean time (read: forever) you can now use your mounts in mount battles instead. Also, run has been removed, everyone will RP walk permanently, in order to facilitate wpvp for the griefers who are too incompetent to catch people.

I bet they'll tell us when beta starts and we'll all be like "Lol it's probably another April fools joke by Blizzard" and in the end they'll tell us it was for real and we'll all be happy and shit

10+ Year Old Account
    People still give a crap about April fools? I can't wait for all the bitching about some dumb joke,or that they didn't try ''hard enough'' derp derp. Trolling has lost so much of its meaning.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-03-31 at 06:21 PM.

Dunno if its been said but.

WoW RMAH.

They would post an April fools joke, but it would delay development of a raid teir...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    They would post an April fools joke, but it would gaily development of a raid teir...
    That was sooooo funny and original.

not

Their servers (EU).

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That was sooooo funny and original.

not
    awe did I hurt your feelings by making fun of a video game??? I hear they have meetings for Fan Boys anonymous ya know? You can do it via skype too so you never have to leave your basement : ).

Infracted
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-01 at 11:05 AM.