Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, because not liking something means you're a "BLIZZARD GIVE ME STUFF NOW OR U R BAD COMPANY!" Childish kind of person.". You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror, and another look at your post, and then look at who exactly is the immature one here.
    Yeah I'm going to go ahead and still say it is the guy crying and having a hissy-fit about a company making a joke on a day generally renowned for jokes that was probably created and finished by a couple of people who are not even actually part of the development team that the guy is crying about not developing a game.

So, I am indeed still looking at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Custom art which probably take half a day to make, it doesn't even look compared to the CGI art of the other games. Biographies which probably take 5 mins each. Making a site should be easy for Blizzard. TBH it's more likely that someone has been working on this for the past few weeks for about 15 mins each day or even as something to do on spare time. This probably didn't take anything out of their WoD developement time.

We all know how long Blizz takes to make their games. I don't see the problem here. I mean, if it as you say and players are begging for some news it means they are doing something right with the game right? Otherwise people wouldn't be wanting news.

It's good that you know all these times better than anyone, else we might have had a problem. Now they can put half of that time into giving us even something as small as Screenshot of the Day, so that we have something to chew on.

Also, I take back what I said about "the 3 other jokes". Thought the Necruid was the Diablo one. My own fault. The Diablo one is that Happy Reaper thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Yeah I'm going to go ahead and still say it is the guy crying and having a hissy-fit about a company making a joke on a day generally renowned for jokes that was probably created and finished by a couple of people who are not even actually part of the development team that the guy is crying about not developing a game.

So, I am indeed still looking at you.

Different opinion and disliking something = crying now. Oh, jeez, all those assumptions. Maybe when you stop making false assumptions about what people are doing and then taking them for a fact - maybe then will I be able to take you serious.

It's a good thing you're aware of those magical little helpers that pop up to do Blizzard's April Fools' jokes once every year so that the game teams can continue working on the games. Wonder if I can summon those up to do the cleaning at my home.

There is a huge difference between not making a joke for April Fools' and making new custom art, a large site article, biographies, screenshots and more. There's a big middle in that line you can pick and choose from. Not just between "no joke" and "overboard mode".
    There's also a huge, and important, difference between "hating on Blizzard instantly" and "realising Blizzard didn't actually make this joke preview and it was MMO Champion doing their own April Fools".

Haters really do gotta hate, even when its completely irrational and misguided. Which is hilarious.

It's good that you know all these times better than anyone, else we might have had a problem. Now they can put half of that time into giving us even something as small as Screenshot of the Day, so that we have something to chew on.

Also, I take back what I said about "the 3 other jokes". Thought the Necruid was the Diablo one. My own fault. The Diablo one is that Happy Reaper thing.
    The expansion will come in Fall. Now whether or not they release new now or 1 week before it hits it won't make much of a difference. People will still buy it. We aren't paying for news.

You know, them giving us news actually slows them down. Would be better if they didn't bother with all these blog post and actually focused on the expansion 24/7. What do you say to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    There's also a huge, and important, difference between "hating on Blizzard instantly" and "realising Blizzard didn't actually make this joke preview and it was MMO Champion doing their own April Fools".

Haters really do gotta hate, even when its completely irrational and misguided. Which is hilarious.

I'm talking about Blizzard Outcasts, if you weren't aware. So nice, nice. And also, look at all my 3 times that I disagreed with something on Blizzard in the past. Obviously makes me a blatant hater.

Of course you won't dig through my post history, but you'll be proven wrong. It's way easier to just dismissively wave and call "bah, just another hater.", "bah, entitled crying.". It allows you to delude yourself into thinking only cretins from the fiery hells crawl up solely to hate on Blizzard, while everyone else who is normal and human loves Blizzard and anything they do. Oh, and it allows you to stand on your mighty plateau, claiming superiority, too. Win-win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arguing about jokes/humor...
    That's always hilarious.....

/facepalm
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    The expansion will come in Fall. Now whether or not they release new now or 1 week before it hits it won't make much of a difference. People will still buy it. We aren't paying for news.

You know, them giving us news actually slows them down. Would be better if they didn't bother with all these blog post and actually focused on the expansion 24/7. What do you say to that?

It won't make a difference to you, that is the big thing to look at, here. Nothing else. And no, of course we're not paying for news. They've already sold a game that isn't even beta yet.

Does that mean they will stop bothering with April Fools' jokes too, then?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing you're aware of those magical little helpers that pop up to do Blizzard's April Fools' jokes once every year so that the game teams can continue working on the games. Wonder if I can summon those up to do the cleaning at my home.
    You really do not know how large companies work do you?

You do realise there are these people called Website designers, and these other guys called Graphic designers. two different types of jobs that Blizzard actively employees which have zero/zilch/no input or jobs in the actual development of the games, and are the guys that make the things like this and all the little banners and pictures that get put up on the Blizzard websites and Launchers and such.

I mean you really can't be that dense that you think you are missing out on WoD Beta/Information because the Web Design guys made an April fools joke right?

Right? I mean your posts are pointing to that point but I can't really believe someone COULD be actually like that.

You really do not know how large companies work do you?

You do realise there are these people called Website designers, and these other guys called Graphic designers. two different types of jobs that Blizzard actively employees which have zero/zilch/no input or jobs in the actual development of the games, and are the guys that make the things like this and all the little banners and pictures that get put up on the Blizzard websites and Launchers and such.

I mean you really can't be that dense that you think you are missing out on WoD Beta/Information because the Web Design guys made an April fools joke right?

Right? I mean your posts are pointing to that point but I can't really believe someone COULD be actually like that.

Fine, fine. I'll calm down and go back to all those sections on the WoW site focused on Garrisons, new player models, the bestiary, screenshot of the day and all that stuff alone, which required equal if not more effort.

Surely those infinite teams people pull out of their ass every time to justify Blizzard's actions can work on those, too.

It won't make a difference to you, that is the big thing to look at, here. Nothing else. And no, of course we're not paying for news. They've already sold a game that isn't even beta yet.

Does that mean they will stop bothering with April Fools' jokes too, then?
    So I guess you have nothing else to do then? I mean waiting for news about a game doesn't sound very fun. What does it matter if we get news now or in 1 week? (We are actually getting news this week so that doesn't really justify your outburst either). If they, (and this is 1 in a million) actually sacrificed 1 or 2 days in order to get this April Fools made then I don't mind. They too are humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine, fine. I'll calm down and go back to all those sections on the WoW site focused on Garrisons, new player models, the bestiary, screenshot of the day and all that stuff alone, which required equal if not more effort.

Surely those infinite teams people pull out of their ass every time to justify Blizzard's actions can work on those, too.
    Because that is stuff they had direct correspondence with the development team about, thus the Dev team wrote the articles and the designers made the pages pretty and posted it.

They did not need such correspondence from ANY development team for an April fools joke and they probably just gave the interns free reign in making a few different jokes and had Metzen or someone give the green light to go mess around with.

So I still do not get why you believe for any reason that you have be slighted because they released a joke.

I further do not understand why you are getting all pissy about not getting all this new information they have no obligation to tell you about, in a game that is not even in Beta yet.

So I will go back to my very first point of "stop acting like an entitled child" and actually comprehend that that page in its ENTIRETY would have taken ZERO dev time away from WoD Beta or Informational Articles.

Deleted
    I thought the joke was the release date and costs of expansions and character boosts and they just got the dates wrong....oh well.

Because that is stuff they had direct correspondence with the development team about, thus the Dev team wrote the articles and the designers made the pages pretty and posted it.

They did not need such correspondence from ANY development team for an April fools joke and they probably just gave the interns free reign in making a few different jokes and had Metzen or someone give the green light to go mess around with.

So I still do not get why you believe for any reason that you have be slighted because they released a joke.

I further do not understand why you are getting all pissy about not getting all this new information they have no obligation to tell you about, in a game that is not even in Beta yet.

So I will go back to my very first point of "stop acting like an entitled child" and actually comprehend that that page in its ENTIRETY would have taken ZERO dev time away from WoD Beta or Informational Articles.

Indeed, you don't get it, so you'll kick and scream about how everyone who doesn't like a thing you like is either: 1) an entitled child, or 2) a hater, or any other typical defense that you pull out of your totally original hat of names to call people in attempt to dismiss their points.

You can keep arguing "DIFFERENT TEAMS" until you're red in the face, but then why aren't those magical teams, of which they apparently have an infinite amount, working on getting serious stuff out earlier? They managed this just fine, but then we have to wait a week for a blog post that can only take 10 minutes to write at best.

Anyway, in the end, you can keep arguing and calling me stuff, but you (and pretty much everyone here, seemingly) are calling people names for not liking what you like. Your whole plateau of superiority is entirely self-conjured and imaginative.

Yarabutt makes good reading :3

Was quite funny to read today, not as impressed as previous one but entertaining April fools.

Deleted
    You know it's pathetic when Blizzard spends more time on their "April Fool" jokes than the actual bloody game itself.

But seriously, at this current time (when we're awaiting information on Warlords of Draenor), I wouldn't expect shitty April Fool jokes. I expect them to actually release /real/ information on the damned game, which everyone is still WAITING for.
    Poor kid, here's a candy

Quote Originally Posted by Narkz View Post
    Yarabutt makes good reading :3

Was quite funny to read today, not as impressed as previous one but entertaining April fools.

Glad it entertains you. Despite that, whether or not you agree, you don't seem to be throwing around insults and kicking and tossing about just because someone doesn't like what their favorite company does.

Eh, personally, I liked the two-headed ogre, wisp, bard and patch notes stuff a lot more. Forgot how much time was dedicated towards that, though. I recall the ogre and wisp being the same effort as this Blizzard Outcasts stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    because someone doesn't like what their favorite company does.
    And you think it's interesting for someone what you like?

You are acting like a child...

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    And you think it's interesting for someone what you like?

You are acting like a child...

No, this is a forum, and I'm allowed to express my opinion, the same way you're allowed to like it, I'm allowed to dislike it and say that I dislike it. You can't call someone a child for expressing his disagreement with someone and then act like the people jumping onto that guy are totally mature by kicking about and slinging insults at that person for his disagreement.

Well, you can, but not with a straight face. Unless you are a poker player.

The Blizzard Outcasts troll costed us a raid tier, just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, you don't get it, so you'll kick and scream about how everyone who doesn't like a thing you like is either: 1) an entitled child, or 2) a hater, or any other typical defense that you pull out of your totally original hat of names to call people in attempt to dismiss their points.

You can keep arguing "DIFFERENT TEAMS" until you're red in the face, but then why aren't those magical teams, of which they apparently have an infinite amount, working on getting serious stuff out earlier? They managed this just fine, but then we have to wait a week for a blog post that can only take 10 minutes to write at best.

Anyway, in the end, you can keep arguing and calling me stuff, but you (and pretty much everyone here, seemingly) are calling people names for not liking what you like. Your whole plateau of superiority is entirely self-conjured and imaginative.
    Holy fuckkkkk. Let me put this in as simple of terms as I can. Enough for a retarded 3 year old to understand and in Capitals, Bold and Italics to give you more of a chance to understand.

WEBSITE DESIGNERS, PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT, ARE THE ONES WHO MADE THE APRIL FOOLS JOKES.

THESE GUYS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT.

THEY DO NOT ASSIST IN THE DEVELOPMENT.

THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

THE ARTICLES YOU KEEP CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING ARE WRITTEN BY THE DEV TEAMS.

WEB DESIGNERS CAN NOT PUT RANDOM INFORMATION UP SINCE THEY ARE NOT IN DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND MUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM GIVES THEM THE FINISHED ARTICLE TO THEN PRETTY IT UP WITH THE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AND PLACE ON A WEBSITE.

THUS THIS APRIL FOOLS JOKE HAS NOT DELAYED ANY OF YOUR DEVELOPMENT OR AFFECTED YOUR ARTICLES.

SINCE THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND ARE A SEPERATE TEAM.

Okay, I think I may have just got through to you finally.