Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Holy fuckkkkk. Let me put this in as simple of terms as I can. Enough for a retarded 3 year old to understand and in Capitals, Bold and Italics to give you more of a chance to understand.

WEBSITE DESIGNERS, PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT, ARE THE ONES WHO MADE THE APRIL FOOLS JOKES.

THESE GUYS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT.

THEY DO NOT ASSIST IN THE DEVELOPMENT.

THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

THE ARTICLES YOU KEEP CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING ARE WRITTEN BY THE DEV TEAMS.

WEB DESIGNERS CAN NOT PUT RANDOM INFORMATION UP SINCE THEY ARE NOT IN DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND MUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM GIVES THEM THE FINISHED ARTICLE TO THEN PRETTY IT UP WITH THE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AND PLACE ON A WEBSITE.

THUS THIS APRIL FOOLS JOKE HAS NOT DELAYED ANY OF YOUR DEVELOPMENT OR AFFECTED YOUR ARTICLES.

SINCE THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND ARE A SEPERATE TEAM.

Okay, I think I may have just got through to you finally.

Okay, done with your hissy fit? Perhaps I should ignore you for a while, because you're getting seriously worked up over a dissenting opinions, throwing caps and insults around and bolding things.

Those website designers at Blizzard are truly best of the best, though; capable of making a video, new unique art and a lot of other stuff most website designers don't ever do. Truly competent.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay, done with your hissy fit? Perhaps I should ignore you for a while, because you're getting seriously worked up over a dissenting opinions, throwing caps and insults around and bolding things.

Those website designers at Blizzard are truly best of the best, though; capable of making a video, new unique art and a lot of other stuff most website designers don't ever do. Truly competent.
    That wasn't a hissy fit, I pointed out it was specifically written that way to help the mentally challenged people of the world understand a simple concept, it was more of an education device.

Because as I pointed out, that is what the GRAPHIC DESIGNERS do.

Also what you are putting forward is not an Opinion, you are flat out saying that because they made this joke they have somehow diverted resources away from other shit you want. The exact point of which you are so wrong it hurts my brain trying to comprehend how someone that can use a computer cannot understand something as simple as that.

That wasn't a hissy fit, I point out it was specifically written that way to help the mentally challenged people of the world understand a simple concept, it was more of an education device.

Because as I pointed out, that is what the GRAPHIC DESIGNERS do.

Also what you are putting forward is not an Opinion, you are flat out saying that because they made this joke they have somehow diverted resources away from other shit you want. The exact point of which you are so wrong it hurts my brain trying to comprehend how someone that can use a computer cannot understand something as simple as that.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm expressing my opinion, and you're throwing insults at me, and e-screaming like a little baby because I do not happen to agree with you.

Perhaps it's time for you to cool down. For someone who was talking about how people need to be calm and how being such a buzz-kill and disliking this have problems and need a new perspective on life or something, I'd surely tell you to follow your own advice and learn not to be so riled up by what someone's dissenting opinion might be.

Think it over, and I'll return to you when you've calmed down.

News flash: WoD postponed until 2015 because the one person working on the April Fool's Joke is so important that the entire company had to shut down to allow him/her to work in private to get this out on time.

People who think that somehow any content is delayed because of this stuff is a very large moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm pretty sure I'm expressing my opinion, and you're throwing insults at me, and e-screaming like a little baby because I do not happen to agree with you.

Perhaps it's time for you to cool down. For someone who was talking about how people need to be calm and how being such a buzz-kill and disliking this have problems and need a new perspective on life or something, I'd surely tell you to follow your own advice and learn not to be so riled up by what someone's dissenting opinion might be.

Think it over, and I'll return to you when you've calmed down.
    Oh I am actually calm, I'm more so just flabbergasted at how stupid some people on the internet really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    News flash: WoD postponed until 2015 because the one person working on the April Fool's Joke is so important that the entire company had to shut down to allow him/her to work in private to get this out on time.

People who think that somehow any content is delayed because of this stuff is a very large moron.
    Yay! Someone with common sense enters the thread!

At least Blizzard finds the humor in their direction of micro charging us and also having a subscription fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not agreeing, because you are simply ignoring and for me: trolling. Would you feel better, if celestalon clearly states in a blue post, that these jokes doesn't delayed any wod related stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You are not agreeing, because you are simply ignoring and for me: trolling. Would you feel better, if celestalon clearly states in a blue post, that these jokes doesn't delayed any wod related stuff?
    If they released some new WoD stuff, even just launched a screenshot of the day thing for us? Yes. Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I am actually calm, I'm more so just flabbergasted at how stupid some people on the internet really are.

Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.

Oh man, your caps-filled post and generous flood of "retard" and "idiot" as well as other insults really.. it seemed so cool that I think my room must have reached absolute zero temperatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.
    Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So first we have 10 pages full of people complaining because they believe they won't do a joke..
    Then we continue with people QQ'ing because they spent time on a joke.
    That's the materials comedians live off. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.

Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    Actually I've avoided most "naughty" words this entire thread.

Also Ghostcrawler tweeted 2 years back when the Ghostcrawler Crab was the "April fools joke" that it is done by the Web/Graphics team because there were people then screaming the same shit you are about content getting pushed back because of April Fools jokes.

One does not need to know the 100% inner workings of a Company when they can just be logical and understand simple things.

Deleted
    Has nobody noticed the female draenei model joke yet? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/134...nei-01-04-2014

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystone View Post
    Blizzard seem to have WWE fans in their ranks..
    That face.. Reminds me of Vickie Guerrero...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Blizz game devs don't spend any time on the creation of these jokes. It is all done by the website devs. The website devs don't do game development and they don't have any control over when teasers are released.

Calm down. Regardless of how cheesy the jokes were they didn't cost a raid tier or whatever stupid meme you want to whine about.

Deleted
    Guys check your Emails i just got an invitation to Warlords of Dnor. It comes from Blizzard theyre completly joking around with the fake emails xD