Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

I want to be able to express my disdain without .. and here it comes, and I don't regret saying this because I've had the word "troll" and "hater" thrown at me several times before, rabid fanboys coming to bite me for not worshiping Blizzard for everything they do.

On unrelated note, the Draenei thing, I laughed at them warping the model up. Though, I really hope they will reveal the real one tomorrow or at least this week, otherwise I'll be pretty annoyed.

This April fools was a lot better than the last two years. Glad to see that they're finally poking fun at their biggest moneymaker. It's too bad it's coming at the expense of a raid tier though.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Deleted
    Well I have to say I like this year's jokes. The new game controller looks awesome :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    or

Goat Simulator = New Draenei models
    Apparently I was fairly close because the "new" legs are so goatlike it's crazy.

Personally I think this is the best joke they did today :
    http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-u...hero-spotlight

Deleted
    Agreed with bard, or tinker.. I couldnt take that class seriously anyhow.

April Fools Joke!
    Ghostcrawler Returns!

The female Draenei has the crazy eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas says to "let it go" "the cold never bothered me anyway"

XD

Deleted
    I just read the 6.0 patch note preview. Some of those changes made me LOL so hard.

A job well done Blizzard, my hate off to you guys!

I'm ROTFLMAO at those people in this thread who are convinced we lost a raid tier now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chakra, when the walls fell.

Nice troll Blizz.

Bad news is that the troll has come at the expense of a raid tier, they are just too flat out

It depresses me that the Betrayal quest joke could actually be an amazing addition to the game.

They should have added in a line that said, due to the mass amount of changes we had to sacrifice a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    They should have added in a line that said, due to the mass amount of changes we had to sacrifice a raid tier.
    People are falling for the female draenei 'reveal', let's not make them believe that aswell.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, look at the shitfest I started. I don't really have the patience to look through all of the newer responses, but I'll let you know that I made my judgements early within the morning. However, I'd like to keep my point that Blizzard shouldn't be making all of these "April Fool Jokes" while we're waiting for sparkling new news on the Expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at the people who are saying stuff like "blizz stop wasting developer time by making jokes".
    Like, are you people for real? Are you for absolute freaking real? My mind is BLOWN by how immensly spoiled and whiny people can be with such a massive sense of entitlement. You insult Blizzard, you mock them and so on, but still you're playing this game like it's crack for you. You are such hypocrits. If you don't like something or what someone does, you don't support it. But all the whiners still do! They still play!
    You're literally acting like drug addicts.
    You have one of the biggest points. However, when we're expecting 'actual news' on the expansion while we've been waiting for.. what, months? Of course people are going to be a little irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Oh my, look at the shitfest I started. I don't really have the patience to look through all of the newer responses, but I'll let you know that I made my judgements early within the morning. However, I'd like to keep my point that Blizzard shouldn't be making all of these "April Fool Jokes" while we're waiting for sparkling new news on the Expansion.
    To paraphrase Neil Gaiman, "Blizzard Entertainment is not your bitch."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware it's not. But it irritates the hell out of me that they're wasting precious time and resources on an April Fools Joke model, rather than actually working on the damn expansion. And I'm sure I'll receive backlash for this comment. Bringeth it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    I'm aware it's not. But it irritates the hell out of me that they're wasting precious time and resources on an April Fools Joke model, rather than actually working on the damn expansion. And I'm sure I'll receive backlash for this comment. Bringeth it.
    Because it takes so long to grab some vertices and slap them around from the old model on their lunch break right? Copy pasting fur and panda tails that are also already made and then repeating the mesh mangling. This is the 3D art equivalent of doodling a stick figure.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when you put it that way, it more-so makes sense. So I "apologize" for my outburst. However, many people (unfortunately like myself) could get the wrong idea that Blizzard is wasting precious time. Also, Phil Sebben, if you didn't mention the whole 'pandaren tail' thing, I probably wouldn't have noticed it and would have continued my rant within this very post.