Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In my head there where so many plans instantly popping up, then I remembered the date ...

it would have been sooooo nice

Shame it had to be April Fool's. This actually sounded pretty cool. Well except for the "you lose everything in your bank" part, since I need all that space for my transmog collection.

I was so desperate for new WoD info, and it's been so long, that I was tricked for three seconds before realising it was a joke.

I hate you, I almost fell for that... That wouldve been something epic.... x_x

Soon as I saw this a big smile appeared on my face. It's so nice to see people getting into the spirit of the 1st.

good one =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mean Aprils Fools is mean.. Would love to change Alliance with my Goblin, so many more business deals to be had!

I hate April Fools.

I went from 'Wow, this sound's awesome!' to 'Ah, bollocks' in under 5 seconds.

This would of been awesome, I was actually excited for WoW again for the first time in ages...

Blizzard, shame on you. This is actually a very nice and, more important, desired idea. Lots of people want something like this. Its not nice to shit in those peoples' souls like that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    This isnt Blizzards April Fools, its MMO-C's...

regardless, well done!
    I disagree. Blizz knows that coming from them it is too obvious. They probably asked for help. I think it was Blizz's idea.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

Bashiok

I crit my pants when I read it

U got me for like 3 minutes there... nice one. I hate you with a passion

Pandas were an april fools joke aswell... this might get implemented eventually imo... i personally love it and i think MOST of the playerbase will

the street fighter clone they did on facebook was better

Damn... I was already prepared for Blizzard's April Fool's joke and my mom also played a trick on me so yeah... would've been cool to first get hyped for this and then realize it's fake

What if the April Fools joke is that Blizzard knows nobody will really believe this, and it is actually true?
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2014-04-01 at 07:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know, it's not cool to call this a Warlords preview as an April Fool's joke. This just goes to show how little lately Blizzard really does seem to care about the people who pay for their product. Instead of making stupid pranks about the expansion, how's about giving us a beta and getting us out of this one year raid hellhole?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish this was real.

Deleted
    Happy april fools blizz I like the Elvui prank more though THEM HELLO KITTIES