Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    INB4 blizz should be spending all this time spent on April Fools on actual development, oh wait 19 pages, im not inb4 anything

I got a hate/love relationship with Blizzard April fools. A lot of them have been cool ideas that never happened

I know the betrayal quest and faction change is a joke, but it would probably bring in a lot of subs. There is only one Horde race I like, and I would love to play a Tauren but I won't play Horde (although I did send heirloom gear and other BoAs that I can't use anymore and then logged into to my Horde toons I haven't touched since Blizzcon 2010, I even ran around Orgrimmar and did the starting Cata quests)

For a brief moment I thought, "Finally, a reason to come back to WoW!" and then I remembered the date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    For a brief moment I thought, "Finally, a reason to come back to WoW!" and then I remembered the date.
    This was my thoughts exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I wanted to be a Night Elf on Horde side

15+ Year Old Account
    first time reading this i was EXCITED as hell then after reading this again and looking at the date...it all made sene very well played MMO-CHAMPION very well played

remeber the panda april fools, see where that brought us, maybe a few years down the road we will see this based on feedback

@Faction Change/Betrayal Quest: I wish you were real.

why the good futures are always april fools and we end up with the shitty one in game?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The Betrayal quest line sounded good until I saw the part involving being a free-for-all target. Then I was glad it was an April Fools joke. Otherwise I gotta give props for how detailed that was.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure this has already been said, but the whole time I was reading this I kept thinking it sounded familiar. Then I remembered that the EverQuest II faction betrayal quest works in a very similar way.

I wish it was real
    Vae Victis... woe to the conquered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Hahahaha... Nice one .

Idk about you, I totally believed it to be true...
    :SAD:
    Banned.

"Credit Card Slot"

Anyone see the irony here?

They joke about this, but in fact, they're actually doing it. 60 dollar boost anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by bornlivedie View Post
    "Credit Card Slot"

They joke about this, but in fact, they're actually doing it. 60 dollar boost anyone?
    Funny, I dont see a credit card slot on my keyboard, mouse, monitor, or case.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlivedie View Post
    "Credit Card Slot"

They are actually allowing us to be any race in any faction? Coulda swore the boost was the ability to boost any class to 90 while still having the race / faction limitations in place.

i would play the hell out of a blizzard fighting game and that betrayal stuff actually sounded pretty cool, wish some parts of it was real lol

Deleted
    Betrayal would be cool quest, provided it would be real.