Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    It'd be even cooler if they said something like that at april fools and added it to live
    That'd be a shock for real
    Oh, you mean like Pandaren? Give it time, give it time.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Nice one.
    Would love to see it as real option ingame, except without killing faction leader (since thats a bit too much).

I would be rolling a goblin today if this were real. What a wonderful idea to make happen!

I''d totally play that

Much fooled, Such wow, Very 1. of april

I wish that betrayal quest was real! I'd love to have a gnome to annoy the horde with.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well played - that was awesome! Very amusing. Almost believe it would be cool until the thought of a mishmash of races on either faction making the game impossible to play LOL

all jokes boring :/

Is this the fan sites own april fools? Because this isn't listed under the April Fools by Blizz.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/304897-april-fools/

please blizzard, give the writer of this joke a job..

the joke is a big slap in the face for all the wod developer!

I'm so butt hurt that the Betrayal things for April Fools. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL AAHAHFGAUWHIQUHTUIQ

I'm sad now.

But hey, they got me good, I believed it all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post

Pretty much this ^
    Completely agree >.> I would have done this at least on 3 or 4 different alts of mine. Move 2 Tauren to the alliance 2 Worgen to Horde. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    this was a cruel joke and i'd have probably resubbed for it but lol zenimax gets my money BYE

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard missed a trick with this one. They should have posted a new model preview for human males, showing an extremely caricatured version of the old one (even sillier steroid abuse going on, etc).

Deleted
    Even if it was an April fool, the idea of a quest to change faction enjoyed me ! I found the idea very great but sounds difficult to implement

15+ Year Old Account
    I also like the idea of this qeust.

Lorewise horrible, but then again they could also put up new fun-servers with alot of crazy things.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I like they did something this year but I think they went way too obvious with it. Still better then almost nothing like the last two years.

Wow, I'm a day late seeing this one. I got a good laugh out of it like the others. Well done MMO-C.

I think it would a cool idea if it was real though.

/quietly snickers at all the posters who think this a Blizzard April Fool joke and their raging.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2014-04-02 at 07:21 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Funny thing is, this is almost an exact copy of the Betrayal quests from Everquest 2 , basicly faction swapping between light & dark or vice versa with your race.
    I had two dark elves in Qeynos as a result heh

ofc that made the joke all the more believable and i practically walked right in to it until someone pointed the date out
    Last edited by Inequs; 2014-04-03 at 01:00 AM. Reason: forgot a bit.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    is this really april fools, i mean sure i was watching it too also the 1st of april, but well it isnt listed in bluepost of jokes, neither is the date on that achivment 1st of april but 1st of march since were in the 4th month now not third?

NVM JUST saw the point of aftermath banking said everything.
    Last edited by jontehack; 2014-04-03 at 03:28 PM.