Prot Pally. Help.

I'm Prot Pally. Ilvl 556 Can i do Heroics?? SoO?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics are tuned for ilevel 460 (464??), so take a wild guess...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Considering my healer hasn't even hit 500 ilevel yet and I breeze through Heroics with no problem, I'd say yes.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

With 556 ilvl you should be able to solo heroics.... if you are talking about dungeons.

If talking about raids, you can without much problem as long as you know how to play the class and the encounters. Wich is mainly the point on heroic raids.

lol 460 XD thats why i said soO .. yes Seige od org heroic. i know my class and all tha fights.. just wondering if tha ilvl was enough thanx

Quote Originally Posted by bigmurph View Post
    lol 460 XD thats why i said soO .. yes Seige od org heroic. i know my class and all tha fights.. just wondering if tha ilvl was enough thanx
    The hardest part is finding a group who'll take you at 556 Ilvl.

My guild & i is progressing in normal atm. almost 2 garrosh. So should b starting heroic soon.. Was just wondering if my ilvl was going 2 b enough. should b 560 by that time so..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need help with your gear or with gameplay questions (if that's the case, you'll need to ask more specific questions), post your armory in this thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!