Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Going by what they're aiming for for WoD release, it apparently doesn't work.

And the people are making those jokes is because Blizzard is actively confirming them more and more. If they didn't keep responding to posts with "That would take a raid tier", it would stop being used within 2 months of the last post.
    They're being honest and giving us an insight into their development cycle. Sometimes, things would come at the cost of a raid tier, but the fact that the community continues to thrive on that as a joke, as a means to show Blizzard is a bad company goes to show how immature the community really is.

I'm studying to become a Game Developer, it's always been a passion of mine, but sometimes the community makes me feel like anything anyone ever does, is going to be ruined by their vile attitude.

You guys got me all wrong here.

Not a point that they should not be doing these things, but the site is filled with more information about something that is a complete joke, than i've seen in weeks, or maybe months of actual game information, in one day.

I respect Blizzard, and their work, would never play another MMO ( tried, not working out ), but. Just seems that they care more about these kinds of things, than something we would actually be excited to see...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    If it was a line of text, with various announcements, well, fine... But just look at MMO champ today, it is filled with more news than i have seen in weeks.)
    Half of which was fabricated by MMO Champion and had zero involvement from Blizzard... (faction change)

The stuff they did do is typical Blizzard and they do it every year. If they didn't do it I'd bet $63,000,000 the forums would be full of "BLi$$ard donet care bout us no mooore!" threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of putting all this effort in making something else, than these April's fool jokes...

A "few" million of other people are waiting for your "prolonged" WoD expansion release.

You are speculating on new "classes" in D3, making a really convincing story on Goblins joining the Alliance, talking about some Mortal Kombat style game.

That's a LOT of effort put in, by someone who states that they have their hands full, and making constant progress towards the release.

My thoughts, you don't give a **** about the community, will release when the moment is most opportune for you.

Best regards,

A FINALLY satisfied Diablo player, and a retired WoW player ( for now ).
    A few details....
    Blizzards April's Fool joke is the "Outcast Game".. The other jokes are fan material.
    At least, please try to get the facts and sources straight..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

You are speculating on new "classes" in D3, making a really convincing story on Goblins joining the Alliance
    Are these blizzards or are they made up by MMO-C and Diablo fans?

/edit answered above :-s
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Not a point that they should not be doing these things, but the site is filled with more information about something that is a complete joke, than i've seen in weeks, or maybe months of actual game information, in one day.

I respect Blizzard, and their work, would never play another MMO ( tried, not working out ), but. Just seems that they care more about these kinds of things, than something we would actually be excited to see...
    Because they're not ready to release the information, means they're slacking?

Every day there are a plethora of tweets, forum posts and Blogs from the developers about Warlords. MMO-Champion only showcases a small amount of all the information released. If you followed the developers on Twitter, and read through the Website in more detail, you'll find there is a lot of information out there already.

Deleted
    There was loads of people in another thread the other day saying "they won't do an April fools because they'll use the excuse that they have their hands full". So no matter what blizzard do people will complain, there's really nothing they can do.

Also the things you are complaining about are the mmo champion April fools.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    They're being honest and giving us an insight into their development cycle. Sometimes, things would come at the cost of a raid tier, but the fact that the community continues to thrive on that as a joke, as a means to show Blizzard is a bad company goes to show how immature the community really is.

I'm studying to become a Game Developer, it's always been a passion of mine, but sometimes the community makes me feel like anything anyone ever does, is going to be ruined by their vile attitude.

They don't seem too annoyed by the joke, else they'd be using different responses that don't include those words. Same way they keep using "#SAVAGE!" on Twitter to jokingly announce both negative and positive things in hope that people will laugh off the former.

Obligatory "This April Fool's joke came at a cost of a raid tier" comment.

Deleted
    Everybody is waiting for them to do some april fools joke. It probably has taken 2-3 days for a small team to do all that. What a loss....

I guess they shouldn't be doing blizzcon as well, because that's losing time, a lot of time.
    And they shouldn't do blogs as well, because writing blogs takes time away from making the expansion.

I like my april fools joke and I would be sad if I didn't get my yearly dose of it.
    Also, without april fools we wouldn't have pandarens, so no MoP - what a shame that would have been !

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions are great, but if you seriously believe that anything since Wrath of the Lich King has been less impressive than a few jokes, then all I can say is I'm glad you're not on their development team.
    Relax VoodooGaming, I like the idea, It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. I wish it/ hope it is real.

Grow up.
    People constantly whine about ANYTHING that is not their preference, and about how it is taking time or resources away from what they want.
    Get over yourselves please.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Just seems that they care more about these kinds of things, than something we would actually be excited to see...
    Well... I was pretty excited to see this kinda april fool stuff. And your thread is useless btw.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Relax VoodooGaming, I like the idea, It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. I wish it/ hope it is real.
    You're claiming though that nothing since Wrath of the Lich King comes close to the level of quality you'd like to see in World of Warcraft anymore. Maybe the game is no longer for you? Posts like yours are part of the problem, you mean no ill by it, but it helps fuel an already ablaze community who just love to rip into Blizzard.

Actually Blizzard is pushing out too many games these days ...

So what are they doing ? Spread new Blizzard games all over the place. RoS, HS, HOTS, WoD ...all in one year ? That would have been impossible just a few years back.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're claiming though that nothing since Wrath of the Lich King comes close to the level of quality you'd like to see in World of Warcraft anymore. Maybe the game is no longer for you? Posts like yours are part of the problem, you mean no ill by it, but it helps fuel an already ablaze community who just love to rip into Blizzard.
    No i'm claiming the idea of betraying your faction is awesome. It's better than anything done in the game in a long time. I wish it wasn't an april fools joke. I haven't been playing wow all this time because i hate everything about the game. I actually am, despite the bitching you see me do here, a big fan of the game. I want it to do well and attract more players. Fresh Ideas like this one might help do that.

The big ideas for wod are an item squish, no flying, and something called a garrison that i'm not interested in at all. Those should be the April fool's joke.

Deleted
    why best idea blizzard have for woware for april fools jokes? q.q
    the betrayal stuff would be great but i fear wow developers now are too busy with the item squish...LOL

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

MMO champion does their own aprils fools too.

Every year, every damn year.