Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Shadow Priests have been retuned to be almost as good as Warlocks in every way.Almost

This is a cruel joke.

Indeed... for some reason it seems to me that it'll remain an april fools joke....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

10+ Year Old Account
    While we're on the topic of the April fools notes, I almost died of laughter at "Chakra, when the walls fell".
    My magic will tear you apart.

Hit me right in the feels.

Even on April's Fools Blizzard is pouring gasoline into the fire.

The sad thing is they're so aware of it that they even joke about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    While we're on the topic of the April fools notes, I almost died of laughter at "Chakra, when the walls fell".
    I wonder if it was their clever way of admitting that Chakra was in fact a failure or if they're just poking fun at it once again.

And indeed, that is one of the best jokes I've seen come out of their April Fools patch notes.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

While the warlock reference made me chuckle, I pretty much fell through my couch when I read the chakra one.
    "Chakra, when the walls fell" - is a quote that is too awesome to not put in every signature ever.

Whomever wrote that is a serious geek. I totally approve, and offer you a link for those who didn't get the reference.
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Darmok_(episode)
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tamarian_language
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

This has been the most hilarious one in years.
    I was quite fond of:
    "New Spell: Holy Diver. Sends the caster down too long in the Midnight Sea."

I <3 Dio

I literally cheered out loud, in the middle of class >.<
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Now that's just sticking the finger in the wound and giving it a good twist. Evil Blizz is evil. ;(
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Chakra, when the walls fell

Why are spriests so mad? There are areas where warlocks are better of course, but there are areas where shadow priests are better as well. Do people really get upset when comparing a single spec to an entire class like this?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Why are spriests so mad? There are areas where warlocks are better of course, but there are areas where shadow priests are better as well. Do people really get upset when comparing a single spec to an entire class like this?
    Give me ONE example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    Give me ONE example.
    they could have disc OS and eventually reroll disc to be usefull while locks cant ..... well dont have too ..... ye it is a cruel joke

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me ONE example.
    Mass dispel?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post

Go.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that blizzard knows shadow is rubbish and doesn't do anything about it is stupid.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    I wonder if it was their clever way of admitting that Chakra was in fact a failure or if they're just poking fun at it once again.

And indeed, that is one of the best jokes I've seen come out of their April Fools patch notes.
    I believe they did say they were either looking into Chakra or removing it. So yes, it is a joke for how bad it is.

Give me ONE example.
    Off-heals (T90, VE, Void Shift, PoM)

Don't hurt me.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2014-04-02 at 01:06 AM.