our feedback has been heard! they do listen to us!

back in june of last year i made a thread on both mmochampion and the offical forums calling out for an outcry over the atrocity that had been committed by not allowing in the earths 2nd greatest animal (raccoons are numba 1)

"All ducks can now drop items." - patch 6.0

my original thread here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ighlight=ducks

the long battle is over friends, rejoice! THE DUCKS ARE COMING @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    "All ducks can now drop items"

"Implementing ducks currently on backburner, but they drop items"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

"All ducks can now drop items.

...This has cost a raid tier."
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I just imagine some time down the road, there will be server-wide events where players collect tokens to buy raid tiers... Raid tiers are now a currency, apparently.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

clearly the person giving out the legendary quest in warlords of draenor will be a duck.

THAT MUST BE WHY GARROSH WENT BACK IN TIME @_@

TO SAVE THE DUCKS BEFORE THEY WERE KIDNAPPED BY THE BURNING LEGION @_@

GARROSH ISNT A VILLAIN!!! HES A HERO!! HERO OF DUCKS!!!
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

You ruining it dude...

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    You ruining it dude...
    nothing can ruin ducks. not even this