Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard Trolling - April Fools!

With April Fools day tomorrow I am expecting Blizzard to troll us hard with some kind of announcement to get the community to take up arms.

What is your speculation on what that might be?

My guess would be the announcement that Garrosh will be the main boss of WoD. That will get people going!

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually just some patch notes filled with jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is the same april fools that has happened the last 2 years, blizz has gotten lazy with some of the things they made a tradition.

World of Warcraft Offline Mode!

Nothing!
    While we are waiting for it..... nothing happens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    Usually just some patch notes filled with jokes.
    They've only done that when the patch would coincide with X.1.

Not saying they wont do it, but that's just been the way it's been so far with those. (In that they've done it twice over the entire course of WoW)

Also, you're going to have to wait until "tomorrow" (Tuesday) in California's time. And it's just now Monday.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    With April Fools day tomorrow I am expecting Blizzard to troll us hard with some kind of announcement to get the community to take up arms.

What is your speculation on what that might be?

My guess would be the announcement that Garrosh will be the main boss of WoD. That will get people going!
    Probably something like a joke class. They did bards a few years ago, then rift went and actually made a bard class when it came out.

I'm guessing itll be something like "new class, tinker + demon hunter"

Or they could be really cruel, and saying they're overhauling rogues... loljk we're not going to fix them (actually make them fun again, idc if they do good spreadsheet dps) just like we havn't done for the last two expansions.

Deleted
    WoD being released before fall...

An announcement of "WoD beta has started today" or something would cause a bunch of talk.

I am not saying that it will start just saying it would be a cruel joke.

Deleted
    they trolled us already with December WOD release... hope this is a joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    My guess is the same april fools that has happened the last 2 years, blizz has gotten lazy with some of the things they made a tradition.
    I'm afraid I have to agree. It'll be a big disappointment like last time. They'll probably say they're very busy working on WoD that they won't really bother with april fools jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree. It'll be a big disappointment like last time. They'll probably say they're very busy working on WoD that they won't really bother with april fools jokes.
    Well they don't really "owe" people April fool's jokes.

Oh, and also, they DID do stuff two years ago. They made a slew of little "Blizzard learning minigames." They just didn't focus exclusively on WoW.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    WoD patch notes, and everyone will fall for it, and start a wave of QQ threads "OMG they are removing Gnomes!!!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    If you can read it says that release date is ANYWHERE between now and the december 2014. It can be October or May and still true to that released statement: "BEFORE 21.12. 2014"

Will be a very polished, sophisticated, yet lame joke as every year.

A paid service to de-level your character back to level 1, so that you can experience the world all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    Considering that isn't the actual release date, and it even says "Expected on or before" and then later says due "in the fall".

It's not rocket science to know that they will give a date far in the future to cover their asses, they can't promise September then release in October because that gives people the grounds to get a refund.

Return of the Crabby.

I would like to see something like the Molten Core as a standalone game for Atari 2600 again. Such creative, much exite!
    Mother pus bucket!

I want to see another joke class like the Bard reveal.