Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    Killing siegecrafter in 1m probably wasn't mythic was it? .
    My guild killed it in 49* seconds this past week while carrying shit alts.

Shits insanely overnerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    He played affliction on a lot of bosses.

I dont think the UA/Agony nerf ever happened.
    It happened. I take screenshots from every "main" ability I have for afflic/demon with the same equipment/buff every week, and saw the change last week.
    It helps in case of a ninja nerf not appearing in the patch notes.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of nerfs/buffs... it's 2am in here and the only reason I'm up it's because I'm waiting for this maintenance to end for hours (and don't have college in the morning).
    I'll be very disapointed if the only thing they do is correct tooltips.

I'm raiding in a casual guild 2 days/week (365 US or something like that) and we facerolled every boss in SoO under a minute (bosses that can be zerged) we did siegecrafter without healers, aoe zerged paragons etc etc...

shit's easy yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Blizzard decided to switch Demo 2P and 4P bonuses for Tier 17. The HoG charge is now 4P and the Meta apperition is now 2P.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Seems Blizzard decided to switch Demo 2P and 4P bonuses for Tier 17. The HoG charge is now 4P and the Meta apperition is now 2P.
    That's pretty substantial, considering the apparition is a passive ~5% increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    That's pretty substantial, considering the apparition is a passive ~5% increase.
    So would we maybe not go for the 4p now in Demo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    If that is true, they will need to rebuff it. I am pretty sure they do not want us going without the 4pc

Possible, Unlikely.

BiS will almost certainly be 4pc, considering tier can be warforged/tier/socket.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. 4pc is huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Possible, Unlikely.

BiS will almost certainly be 4pc, considering tier can be warforged/tier/socket.
    Ahh forgot about the warforged tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    I lost faith in Blizzard not totaly and they idiocy of balancing for level 90.

Mythic SOO was again nerfed, bosses are killed less than 1 minute, Juggernaut killed before he did is 2nd phase, Sigecrafter in 35sec(not kidding), Paragons before they even done anything. Our raid wasnt even staked some were on alts for fucks sake, it was Mythic really not HC Iam sure other warlocks will come and say the same thing.

You know what a boss that dies in 40sec mean? 100% uptime of Demon Soul, and 50% ish of BBOy and Amp trinket.

Now explain how they can balance this, extrapolate any meaningful data from this and then come with a straight face, it baffles my mind.

Mind you, even thou with such huge uptimes Demo was shit for everything besides spaming CW for instant AOE, aff was good for bosses, horrible on anything with adds/aoe as they die in lietaly 0,5sec. Couldn't test destro as we didn't had any break so I couldn't go respec
    They are not balancing around SoO bosses only. They are balancing to some extent because of PvP, levelup, etc.

And since you just said that SoO is a joke, why even bother whining about the changes? Clearly they will keep buffing/nerfing classes. History says that even after WoD is released, they will keep buffing/nerfing, especially since now they have 3 weeks to do it until the first raid even opens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    How does this bonus work?

a clear meta dude pops up next to you and casts soul fires for a lil bit while uncomfortably grunting.

I checked out a few of the other classes' perks because I was curious about what they get compared to warlocks. Now I'm seriously depressed. What did we do to deserve this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I checked out a few of the other classes' perks because I was curious about what they get compared to warlocks. Now I'm seriously depressed. What did we do to deserve this?
    Mop. 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Mop. 10chars
    What did we do to deserve this?
    We didn't ask to become so broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We didn't ask to become so broken.
    Aliens. 10chars

Has anyone else noticed that Demo's Dark Soul isn't giving its professed 30% mastery? Without DS, I have 29.74% caster damage, but with it I only have 52.24% caster damage. That's 22.5%. Assuming it's not intentional, I'm imagining this to be an artifact of the nerfs/changes to mastery.

e: I guess this is on live at 90, I dunno about 100.

The hog set bonus is by far more important. They flipped them for that reason.
    Pleb warlock from Awakening - Mug'thol, maintains simulationcraft for warlocks.
    Email: tjc12821@gmail.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/gahddo
    Feel free to ask for advice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gahddo View Post
    The hog set bonus is by far more important. They flipped them for that reason.
    Is it possible to proc that set bonus if the demon is already out? It didn't seem to work when I tried it on beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Demo's Dark Soul isn't giving its professed 30% mastery? Without DS, I have 29.74% caster damage, but with it I only have 52.24% caster damage. That's 22.5%. Assuming it's not intentional, I'm imagining this to be an artifact of the nerfs/changes to mastery.

e: I guess this is on live at 90, I dunno about 100.
    I haven't noticed it but I haven't played much on my warlock in 6.0. They changed our mastery % from 8/24 to 6/12, which results in a 25% loss. 22,5 = 0,75 * 30, so that fits the change.