Warlock in need of Relearning; Skipped MoP; Getting Back into WoD

Hey guys,
    So as you can see from my long title I'm in kind of a need of help. I've been pretty much absent from the entire expansion of MoP, but the look of WoD is extremely promising that it convinced me and my friends to get back in it. Now I'm trying to jump back on my Warlock that I haven't played since the good ole days of TBC. I played him a little bit in WotLK, but replaced him with my Rogue and DK.

So my question is how would I start relearning my Warlock? I don't want to look like an idiot and spam random things (unless that's how they work nowadays). Does anyone have any recommended Guides, Videos to look at, any sort of thing to get me back into PvE. Was looking forward to start Hardcore Raiding again.

If you guys suggest anything please post it down. Everything is much appreciated ...besides troll posts and please none of that...

Thank You.

Edit: Also I should say I'll be using the boost to 90 on my Warlock.
    Last edited by Savedge; 2014-11-05 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savedge View Post
    Hey guys,
    So as you can see from my long title I'm in kind of a need of help. I've been pretty much absent from the entire expansion of MoP, but the look of WoD is extremely promising that it convinced me and my friends to get back in it. Now I'm trying to jump back on my Warlock that I haven't played since the good ole days of TBC. I played him a little bit in WotLK, but replaced him with my Rogue and DK.

So my question is how would I start relearning my Warlock? I don't want to look like an idiot and spam random things (unless that's how they work nowadays). Does anyone have any recommended Guides, Videos to look at, any sort of thing to get me back into PvE. Was looking forward to start Hardcore Raiding again.

If you guys suggest anything please post it down. Everything is much appreciated ...besides troll posts and please none of that...

Thank You.

I would look at the 6.0 / WoD guides that are stickyed at the top of the Warlock MMOC forums. If you have any questions / concerns post them on the corresponding thread and I'm sure one of us will get to it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Savedge View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank You.

Honestly you are best off finding a warlock in game to talk to with decent experience in raiding (take everything you hear from EVERYONE with a grain of salt) the current 6.0 system is still new and very little theory crafting is worth being done when there is 1 week left of 6.0. Videos are VERY rarely worth looking up on sites like youtube ect, generally the worst thing you can do is look up 'warlock guide' on youtube tons of horrible guides that get likes somehow.

My biggest recommendations are MMO-C guide, Preach does a pretty good over view of classes, Sparkuggz usually is the website I recommend to every warlock I talk to but he hasn't updated for 6.0 and I doubt he will but I'm sure in 6.1 he'll come back with vengeance.

But I stand by the real time experience being the best guide you can have, nearly every spec in the game is a joke to play in 6.0 so doing bad dps most likely won't be an issue.