Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, this is another explanation for why WoD is taking so long. Reading through this the first thing that popped into my mind is "mental masturbation". Seriously, who is being paid to think all this up and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    "Army of the Dead is now only available to Blood DK's and do 75% less damage"
    Yeah, this confused the hell out of me.

Raise Dead is now exclusive to Unholy spec -- the master of undeath and necromancy spec -- and yet this dick head tank over here ----> can summon an army of ghouls, which the Unholy DK can't do?

Genius.jpg

If the 15 months of no content doesn't remove all the subs, the expansion should finish it off quite nicely.

So (non-unholy) DK has gone from permanent pet, to short term pet, to no pet at all.

:|

10+ Year Old Account
    I see much rage stemming from the changes and removals.

Oh, also;

Devotion Aura is no longer available to Protection Paladins.

You've gone and fucked it up!

Big enough "info dump" for you guys?!

RIP World of Warcraft - 2004-2014...

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Isn't that what people said when WotLK patch notes were announced?
    Isn't that what people said when Cata patch notes were announced?
    Isn't that what people said when MoP patch notes were announced?

....seeing a pattern here?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

HO LY SHIEEEEET
    That's some serious pruning right there. It is both funny and sad to see the "new" MoP talents like Symbiosis being removed. Yeah, it was an interesting but mostly useless idea.
    Rogue lost only 2 buttons. Hehe.

Anyway, looks like a pretty major redesign is incoming. Good, the game was way overdue for one.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    I've been reading that since Wotlk back in 08. Yet it remains the most popular MMO with active paying subs. Aren't we tired already of the doom posts prior to EVERY SINGLE expansion by now? You seriously would think so, lol.

so much info. Good to read on the shitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    "Hamstring is now a passive ability that causes Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, Revenge, and Raging Blow to also reduce the target’s movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds."

LOL.

"We want to reduce CC in PvP", so lets make a passive 50% slow cc attached to main skills used on CD!!
    yeah this just seems OP. i dunno whether to be happy or sad after reading these notes that rogues never get anything changed. everyone seemed to lose 5-10 abilities, mostly ones they added during the time they ignored rogues.

so many changes it's hard to say how this will play out, but i always like having fun silly abilities to use.

Everyone has to stop assuming that what they read on paper will be like what it feels like in-game. Stop being so overdramatic, and wait until you can actually play the game to assume that this is the 'end of wow'.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    What the fuck at hunter removals, some of them make zero sense.

Black Arrow now naturally has a chance to cause the Lock and Load effect.

Lock and Load has been removed.

derp.
    They are baking the lock and load effect INTO black arrow, so you don't have 2 abilities. But instead, one with the same benefit.

What part of that was hard to grasp? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Yeah, this confused the hell out of me.

Raise Dead is now exclusive to Unholy spec -- the master of undeath and necromancy spec -- and yet this dick head tank over here ----> can summon an army of ghouls, which the Unholy DK can't do?

Genius.jpg
    Imo they should add a glyph for unholy to allow that 1 ghoul to look like Army of the undead with an army like that . But make it sound the same (no more spam of noises). If they don't do that than that change is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

This day shall forever be remembered

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I will finally be cancelling my subscription. I really do not like a lot of these changes. :/ Soon it will be time for the other games I've been neglecting to play WoW to finally get some love.

I hope they stick to their guns with the healing changes. That's what they tried to do in Catalcysm but when too many healers cried they reverted it. Slowing down healing and allowing for triage to happen is exactly the direction they need to go to make healing fun and varied.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Quote Originally Posted by Kumashy View Post
    I've been reading that since Wotlk back in 08. Yet it remains the most popular MMO with active paying subs. Aren't we tired already of the doom posts prior to EVERY SINGLE expansion by now? You seriously would think so, lol.
    Most popular Western MMO you mean now