Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    yeah it's almost required as it makes you almost unkillable with the huge dps boost you get in old content.
    But also in current content it is best for saving downtime. Feint costs too much dps and thus time and then you need to roll Recuperate. So the poison has it's place. Even in some raid encounters with slow and steady damage on you it can be good.
    It could just need some kind of buff. Make the shiv effect stronger or give a passive +10 % healing received or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    To be honest I'm using Leeching Poison for soloing old content.
    An ability that makes you able to solo out of date content better is not worthy of being a talent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    An ability that makes you able to solo out of date content better is not worthy of being a talent.
    The current iteration of Leeching Poison as a talent makes no sense at all; non-lethal poisons (not that we have any choice coming WoD) are already mutually exclusive, so gating one of them behind a talent makes it double dip pretty hard. One solution would be to baseline it as a non-lethal poison, seeing that it is useless in pvp and quite weak in a raiding environment; you could also turn it into a passive talent that gives use a % of leeching (tertiary stat), making it benefit from all damage and not be almost useless as Assassination or Subtely.

I just think utility poisons are just that - additional utility. They don't give dps increases and they should be a) more than 2 and b) baseline.

A talent slot used for Leeching Poison is just bad, but in the end we all know our talents need a restyling as a whole, since we have some clearly better ones and others that just have no place in there (like Shuriken Toss). The Anticipation VS MfD thing is actually good, and since the 90 tier has two talents about CP generation/management, imho there should be a comparable third one on the same line for example.

Rogue talents as a whole have a very low impact on playstyle given the exceptions of Anticipation/MfD.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Leeching poison just needs a buff and needs to benefit from all damage, not just melee attacks and it'd be fine along with whole row.

It's not like cloak and dagger which needs to be removed/replaced and that whole row which should be redone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    They don’t see any data that shows Rogues need changes at this time. They feel Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points, and think that Rogues are pretty well represented across their specs.

Who cares about 20 dead talents?
    Who cares about Backstab positional requirements?
    Who cares about representation compared to other classes?

For talents that people do not think are fun, they may just leave them alone for now and completely replace them next expansion
    7.0 will fix it just like 6.0 did....................................

Deleted
    They tried to remove a lot of positional requirements, which is why Glyph of Blackout Kick was removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste will fix it.

From today's interview :

They don’t see any data that shows Rogues need changes at this time. They feel Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points, and think that Rogues are pretty well represented across their specs.

It makes me upset but I'm still not sure why it continues to surprise me.

Rogues as in the class are fine. Rogues as in the players are incompetent. Kappa.

10.0 will fix it.

Yeah, we're fine.

Excuse me, now i'm returning to play my spec which is the only one in game with a positional requirement, choosing talents based on which one is the less useless, and macroing my new cooldown woth the aother major coodown bbecuse fortunately they have removed CD stacking.

Lolwat.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but they just used combo point adjustment as an excuse not to look at our damage.

IT MADE IT EASIER. THEY LITERALLY REMOVE THE REASON TO FUCKING NEED TO ADJUST. WHY. THIS IS SO FUCKING LAZY.

I wonder if any other class has to change their spec to be able to eat from a Feast. That's how I roll, eat in Combat, Raid in Subtlety.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freyaether View Post
    I wonder if any other class has to change their spec to be able to eat from a Feast. That's how I roll, eat in Combat, Raid in Subtlety.
    You can't eat a feast when you're using sub? I can do that :s

Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZoooon View Post
    stat priority

Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZoooon View Post
    When we get CP from HoT the eating is cancelled, and healers love to heal while eating.

Are they implying we can't handle CP change? I don't understand this post

They're putting lack of performance on the rogue community 8)