Best combat PvP weapon Enchant?

I have a dilemma. I'm not sure what the best enchant is for combat PvP, and was hoping for some insight. There are reasons why I am stuck between two. The increased haste on proc, and the increased mastery on proc. By having increased haste you obviously regen energy faster and are able to do more special attacks...while having faster weapon speed for more auto attacks, which is awesome. However by having mastery on both weapons, when they proc mastery will be a little over 100%, meaning EVERY single auto attack for a short period will trigger main hand gauche which would also be a huge dps increase. So my question is, which one is the one to go for in everyone's opinion? They're both very promising.
    Last edited by ydad; 2014-12-11 at 05:43 PM.

Shattered hand.

Also 500 mastery is about 9% chance to proc main gauche for combat, double mastery procs wouldn't put you over 100% unless you somehow had >82% mastery passively?

Unless they specifically implement a bursty proc/mechanic that scales really hard with Haste, it will just never be a thing in competitive PvP (for melee classes).

Go with 2x mastery. I do believe it's the preferred top stat regardless of the spec you wish to play.