Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You can get Moonfire into the rotation with a lvl 100 talent choice, which adds complexity to the rotation. The DoC change DOES suck immensly though. Snapshotting affects all DoT classes equally so the change to skill-factor compared to other classes is unchanged.
    You likely wont be using that talent. Using the GCD/Energy to cast that moonfire will be less damage than just casting a Shred I'm guessing.

"Enhanced Storms - Every 1 sec, your Hurricane and Astral Storm will generate 10 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you."

That's exactly what I wrote on this forum they should do with our AoE a few months ago. Very happy with this aoe buff!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Symbiosis will be missed :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You can get Moonfire into the rotation with a lvl 100 talent choice, which adds complexity to the rotation. The DoC change DOES suck immensly though. Snapshotting affects all DoT classes equally so the change to skill-factor compared to other classes is unchanged.
    I don't see complexity from moonfire, just another dot. Ah well I'm more likely going with the raking thrash if that stays anyways.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2014-04-04 at 03:03 AM.

Saw this on rogue forums and figured it applies here.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...96688609734656

You should probably tweet him if this applies to feral.

Likely does.

Deleted
    Already tweeted him, waiting for an answer now. I'm not sure if it is really "likely", because rogues have (well, had) redirect/anticipation and we have neither. We shall see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Its because they said "its not fun to trinket something and then instantly get CCed by the same spell".

Well... dont fucking trinket a solar beam then you fucking bad player?

Bad changes are bad. I hope there are changes on pretty much everything in the alpha notes when it goes to beta and live...
    Or they could just make the trinket make you go immune for a few seconds(3 seconds) so then you can not get cced..it is not hard.

And Restor getting damage increases in Wrath and Sunfire? Lol, a guess this will make them more likely to stay in caster form than cat form in hotw.

Your movement speed in Cat Form is increased by an additional 5%...Like they wern't mobile enough? Blizzard why have 9 perks? It makes you think of these stupid kinds of things, reduce it.

Bear Form grants you an additional 20% Stamina. Bear tauren miner go?
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-04-04 at 03:27 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Bear Form grants you an additional 20% Stamina. Bear tauren miner go?
    No, all combat perks related to professions are being removed.

Yea, i'm curious about the 20% stam buff for bearform... I mean, is it an additional 20% stam on top of all we have right now?

Improved Living Seed - Living Seed now heals for an additional 20% of the amount initially healed by your critical heals.
    Yay, more overhealing!

Curious about how the Guardian and Feral Rejuvenation thing will work in terms of what resource is being spent on the ability. Have mixed feelings about the Bear Hug perk as there are some times where Bear Hug can save you from a knockback. As for the perks in general most of them appear to just be current glyphs so I'm wondering if the glyphs are just being removed come WoD.

Edit: Also, might just be me but the wording for the new Guardian Mastery is bugging me; I'm assuming that the first physical hit will generate a shield but subsequent hits won't until the original shield gets fully absorbed, correct?
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-04-04 at 04:00 AM.

But that return of pulverize though. Am I Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavathing View Post
    And this is a perfect example of what separated a low-end feral from a high-end feral, no offense. Thorim's point is that with the changes someone who "never paid much attention to snapshotting" and "never liked DoC" will do the same DPS as a feral who currently optimizes and snapshots bleeds/uses DoC when its better. Its basically just taking the skill cap and lowering it by like 10 times.
    Exactly. Apply bleeds, afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    You know all this shit will change right? Game is in alpha.
    All of it will change? No.

And just because these are alpha notes do you think that means we shouldn't talk about it? The only way positive changes are made in a alpha/beta is through discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavathing View Post
    And this is a perfect example of what separated a low-end feral from a high-end feral, no offense. Thorim's point is that with the changes someone who "never paid much attention to snapshotting" and "never liked DoC" will do the same DPS as a feral who currently optimizes and snapshots bleeds/uses DoC when its better. Its basically just taking the skill cap and lowering it by like 10 times.
    You're making pretty bold statements based on a couple of mechanic changes without actually knowing ANYTHING else about how to class will work or how snapshotting will work to do with the encounters or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinb View Post
    But that return of pulverize though. Am I Right?
    Can't remember if Pulverize had a damage reduction back in Cata or not. All I remember about it is that the damage increase from it felt so minimal that I never had it on my bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Can't remember if Pulverize had a damage reduction back in Cata or not. All I remember about it is that the damage increase from it felt so minimal that I never had it on my bars.
    It gave you a crit buff. It was pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Bears get Insta-Thrash & Insta-Lacerate, OMG I want to play my Bear again. Insane AoE !!

It will be interesting to see how they balance that to take the place of swipe as an aoe attack.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

swipe is shit, they didn't even need to do anything to thrash but toss the cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    It gave you a crit buff. It was pretty important.
    Ah, that's what it was. Still not remembering if I was using it as I was mostly Cat Feral/Resto in Cata. Didn't the value greatly fall when DS 4 set became available?