Deleted
    So what are our bis trinkets forgemaster's + Horn or forgemasters + Tectus' beating heart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    So what are our bis trinkets forgemaster's + Horn or forgemasters + Tectus' beating heart?
    Mine is Mythic Infesting Spores and LFR Storage House Key... but I'm going completely the other way to what is suggested for testing purposes.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Horn+Tectus.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Glyph of Shield Slam now requires defensive stance.
    No more dispelling as Gladiator in PvP...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Mine is Mythic Infesting Spores and LFR Storage House Key... but I'm going completely the other way to what is suggested for testing purposes.
    I know you like to go the opposite of the theorycraft just for no real logical reasons and that, but you talk about testing and yet you're not playing your Warrior? Raids are in the second week and LFR is out and you've yet to do anything with it, same as last expansion.

I don't understand someone who spends so much time talking about a class and so much time talking about gearing in the wrong direction just because you can and yet not ever actually doing any form of raiding, or even challenge modes. How can you test a trinket without playing to acquire it?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I know you like to go the opposite of the theorycraft just for no real logical reasons and that, but you talk about testing and yet you're not playing your Warrior? Raids are in the second week and LFR is out and you've yet to do anything with it, same as last expansion.

I don't understand someone who spends so much time talking about a class and so much time talking about gearing in the wrong direction just because you can and yet not ever actually doing any form of raiding, or even challenge modes. How can you test a trinket without playing to acquire it?
    Put him on ignoooooooooore already.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Always remember: Enchant versatility, don't raid, try to defend yourself by saying you do it for testing purposes - Be Firebert.

Just ignore him and you're happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is there any point in trying to pvp at this point? Glad felt like the only spec that had a chance and with the dispell nerf it feels gimpy now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    This just in:
    Gladstance dispel nerfed, the glyph now only works in Defstance.

We're being pigeonholed into Fury while Arms has horrible gameplay issues and Prot is a flavor spec.
    As I said, it's s5 all over again.
    You're kidding right? Gladiators offensive dispell was massively overpowered, what kind of bullshit is being "pingeonholed" when Arms and Fury were already stronger at higher levels? Once you get past 2200 the majority of players aren't Glad because it doesn't have Defensive Stance.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    This just in:
    Gladstance dispel nerfed, the glyph now only works in Defstance.
    In all fairness, dispelling magic buffs pretty much automatically (you're using Shield slam anyway) is pretty overpowered, other classes have to spend GCDs and mana on it, shaman lost cleansing totem in the MoP pre-patch for the very same reason.(though that was defensive dispelling the point still stands)

I'll gladly admit it's a glad nerf when the spec got nerfed already, but automatic dispelling of any sort without having to make a decision in combat is OP.

Maybe it has been suggested before but: make Whirlwind deal 50% more damage against your target and have that damage be affected by mastery? It's such a boring attack in single target... Ok both might be to strong but one of them, at least mastery part would help mastery a little?
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2014-12-12 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    You're kidding right? Gladiators offensive dispell was massively overpowered, what kind of bullshit is being "pingeonholed" when Arms and Fury were already stronger at higher levels? Once you get past 2200 the majority of players aren't Glad because it doesn't have Defensive Stance.
    You contradict yourself, first you state that Gladiators are OP, then you state that nobody plays Gladiator at higher levels, therefore it is not OP.
    The spec lived on that *OP* mechanic, now when its nerfed, the whole spec will cease to exist in pvp without compensation, which did not happen

10+ Year Old Account
    So with Shattered Hand getting nerfed, is Thunderlord going to become our go-to in all situations, not just AoE?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2014-12-14 at 06:29 PM.
    [/url]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    So with Shattered Hand getting nerfed
    Yes? Source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
    Yes? Source?
    Maybe nerf is the wrong word:

That's less procs, right? So a nerf? I don't understand how the RPPM thing works, so I'm just assuming that less proc rate makes it weaker. They said it was proccing too often and they'd tone it down in some interview that was on the front page last week.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2014-12-14 at 06:30 PM.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    You contradict yourself, first you state that Gladiators are OP, then you state that nobody plays Gladiator at higher levels, therefore it is not OP.
    The spec lived on that *OP* mechanic, now when its nerfed, the whole spec will cease to exist in pvp without compensation, which did not happen
    He didn't say Gladiators as a whole were OP, just the dispel. That's not a contradiction.