Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The Horde's founding father would weep if they know Voljin is the leader of the Horde

Does Voljin even own a Draenor birth cert? I think, this itself can drive the Warlords of Draenor into disowning the playable Horde.

I actually think something like that would make a great plotline.

Deleted
    Go back to your filthy Island, you damn Voodoo monkey!

It's probably going to be explored, which could potentially lead interesting places. You'll see, it'll probably be one of the reasons the Warlord won't be too happy with us.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azerothian Horde vs Draenor Horde. Awwww yeah.

Deleted
    So, that means the Horde will finally break from their genocidal past? Don't see it as a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's Horde is really Horde in name only anyways. They stopped being the Horde that the founders would recognize a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Yeah...
    Killing the old Horde will alter our own Horde pretty much.
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    When Thrall came into the picture, he made the new horde anyway which was completely different than the old horde. This really isn't news.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Orcs. Orcs everywhere.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What will the Orcs of old think of a dirty Troll as Warchief? I imagine that is probably one of the reasons Garrosh gives to convince them to join him.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im not happy with that as well, but sadly i cannot join Iron Horde ;/

Seeing as how the Horde's closest equivalent to a founding father was either Ner'zhul (who was operating under lies from Kil'jaeden) or Gul'dan (who was a power hungry and completely EVIL MOTHERFUCKER)...

I don't think Vol'jin cares.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    as always orcs are bad asses unlike the ally scum

The Horde's founding father would weep if he knew Thrall was ever the leader.

The original Horde was filled with demon blood enhanced orcs that just wanted to kill everything.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there a sect in the Horde named the Teasing Party that is backed up by an undead named Sara Palein and a goblin named Tonald Drump asking Vol'jin for his birth certificates to make sure he's a natural-born Draenorean or else he should be impeached/dethroned as the Warchief?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    So is there a sect in the Horde named the Teasing Party that is backed up by an undead named Sara Palein and a goblin named Tonald Drump asking Vol'jin for his birth certificates to make sure he's a natural-born Draenorean or else he should be impeached/dethroned as the Warchief?
    Close, it's a female Orc named Para Salein.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Does Voljin even own a Draenor birth cert? I think, this itself can drive the Warlords of Draenor into disowning the playable Horde.
    Well isn't that actually THE plot ? Garrosh going back in the past to rally the old warlords to kill the current horde ?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Yeah...
    Killing the old Horde will alter our own Horde pretty much.
    Nope, it's another timeline, not ours. It will mess some other timeline which we don't give a fuck since our timeline is "the real one"

Vol'jin will make an awesome warchief. thrall had his time now let the man raise his family, Vol'jin is a wise and level headed leader that will bring the horde back to glory and maybe stem the un-needed hostilities with the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Go back to your filthy Island, you damn Voodoo monkey!
    I could picture some of the Hard line Garrosh loyalist or Orcish Supremacist chanting that slughorn!