alpha release notes and wildstar

Have been dabbling in wildstar beta for 3 weeks now, very pleased with where the game is and how it feels the way wow USED to feel. ive been watching for these WOD patch notes for a while, and I must say, this has solidified cancelling my sub for wildstar. disappointing having spent 7 years in this game making friends and see where it looks to be turning.

anyone who hasn't yet givin it a look or play, check wildstar out. good server stability and a lot of people active in the beta, it looks really promising.

This thread will totally last long.

Deleted
    Gief Wildstar beta key, WoD doesnt look promising. Might sell my account after all.

Does people making these kind of threads work for the respective Company or why do people keep doing this?

might be some weekend beta keys left on curse, they have been gifting about 300k per weekend but they go pretty quick. definatly work checking out though.

artistjdk2 instead of being so cynical why don't you try a recommendation what is free while you can

Good post Wildstar employee. Been seeing you guys all over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsocker215 View Post
    might be some weekend beta keys left on curse, they have been gifting about 300k per weekend but they go pretty quick. definatly work checking out though.

artistjdk2 instead of being so cynical why don't you try a recommendation what is free while you can
    I wouldn't say I'm being cynical, I'm more implying that once the mods see this, this thread is likely to be locked. Coming to the WoW forums and blatantly advertising for another game doesn't seem to sit well with them.

Go figure, huh?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But Wildstar is a pile of steaming shit :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is for discussing World of Warcraft only. Closing.