Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Imperius and Malthael make Zoltun Kulle look right. Why did we even kill him? Fuck everyone, let's make every human nephalem and fuck up both Heaven and Hell until they can't do shit to us. In light of latest events, this plan seems the only rational option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Imperius and Malthael make Zoltun Kulle look right. Why did we even kill him? Fuck everyone, let's make every human nephalem and fuck up both Heaven and Hell until they can't do shit to us. In light of latest events, this plan seems the only rational option.
    I often think the same thing, I think the only reason we killed him was because he came across as untrustworthy and we perhaps suspected him of just hoarding all of the power for himself, but I am struggling to see the downside of having all of the humans become nephalem, both the angels and demons are utter assholes, and squashing them into the dirt doesn't seem like a bad course of action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I often think the same thing, I think the only reason we killed him was because he came across as untrustworthy and we perhaps suspected him of just hoarding all of the power for himself, but I am struggling to see the downside of having all of the humans become nephalem, both the angels and demons are utter assholes, and squashing them into the dirt doesn't seem like a bad course of action.
    Because this would just be "Damning the group for the actions of a few bad apples." We all know loads of demons are bad. Angels? Not always bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because this would just be "Damning the group for the actions of a few bad apples." We all know loads of demons are bad. Angels? Not always bad.
    Well you're right about the angels at least, but perhaps also resting all of humanity's defenses on the shoulders of a few is also not wise, making more nephalem would be wise to guard against any future malthael situations.

15+ Year Old Account
    We know that at least half of angels detest humanity. The best course of action would be to reduce them to cattle that can be easily culled - just like humanity is now for angels and demons. Reverse the roles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Well you're right about the angels at least, but perhaps also resting all of humanity's defenses on the shoulders of a few is also not wise, making more nephalem would be wise to guard against any future malthael situations.
    Well yeah however even the Nephalem can be corrupted. So it's not an easy thing to decide.

We know that at least half of angels detest humanity. The best course of action would be to reduce them to cattle that can be easily culled - just like humanity is now for angels and demons. Reverse the roles.
    That still wouldn't be the right decision. Killing all the angels because half if that's even true hate humanity.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Agreed. Take the Prime Evils and Imperius and Malthael, and screw it, throw in Auriel and Ithereal because they're going to be butthurt about Imperius, and shatter that bitch. Personally I was really annoyed with a particular answer they gave at Blizzcon 2013, the question was like:

"Did you guys make Zoltun Kulle's morality ambiguous on purpose?"

And they were like: "Oh well do you want this dangerous guy that the Horadrim had to take apart to have the keys to the universe?"

After the events of all three games and Malthael...

I think the answer is yes. At the very least, let him take all that shit out and then we take him out. Maybe we shouldn't have resurrected him and immediately killed him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Ah, yes, I forgot about that awesome cartoon or whatever you want to call it. Mainly I'm still wishing they'd confirm if Angels/Archangels work the same way as the Prime Evils.
    well even if they don't confirm I think we can safely assume that it works the same way for angels, or the eternal conflict would have been won by the demons no? If it weren't the same angels being reborn after dying in battle those new angels would likely prove inexperienced in battle and that would be a crucial disadvantage for the High Heavens..
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-04-06 at 03:31 AM.

I mean, not necessarily. They go on about how "true evil never dies" but they don't say like "true goodness always lives" or some bullcrap. Also the Crystal Arch births angels, but we don't know if they are the same angels or different ones that can only be born after another one dies.

I guess Im just curious as to if Imperius dies, will he be reborn? Or will it be an Aspect of Valor, but a totally different being personality wise.

Deleted
    I mean, not necessarily. They go on about how "true evil never dies" but they don't say like "true goodness always lives" or some bullcrap. Also the Crystal Arch births angels, but we don't know if they are the same angels or different ones that can only be born after another one dies.

I guess Im just curious as to if Imperius dies, will they be reborn? Or will it be an Aspect of Valor, but a totally different being personality wise.
    I think it would still be Imperius, just like it's always the same evils. I don't think that the Aspect of Valor and Imperius are two different entities, Imperius IS the aspect of valor and if he ceased to exist so would the aspect of valor. Imperius is Valor just like Diablo is Terror imo. Also you have to keep in mind that it's pretty plausible to say that many of the Archangels died at least once in the Eternal Conflict, and they still exist so yeah. Of course I could be wrong and we'll never see Maltheal again, but it would seem weird as the aspects of evil always remain the same beings.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-04-06 at 03:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That still wouldn't be the right decision. Killing all the angels because half if that's even true hate humanity.
    I didn't say "kill them all", I said reduce them to cattle. Slaughter the lot that resists nephalem invasion, then shatter the Crystal Arc, and at the same time find and destroy whatever the hell makes demons respawn. That will make them rethink their position. Humanity shouldn't be on angels' side. Humanity should be on its own side. That was the point of Kulle, and I agree with him.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Im just curious as to if Imperius dies, will he be reborn? Or will it be an Aspect of Valor, but a totally different being personality wise.
    Also a very good question. One more: what exactly makes select angels aspects? Are they being born this way? Or elected because of their abilities? I'm kind of confused considering that Tyrael randomly chose to become Aspect of Wisdom, while Malthael abandoned that title - but not the abilities that made him Wisdom in the first place, he still kept his foresight.

Well at Blizzcon, they did note that Tyrael still embodied the aspect of Justice, even if he didn't call himself that. Whether or not thats important, or they were just covering their ass when asked "Why no new Aspect of Justice?" remains to be seen I guess. I do say, in a world of things we don't know, at least they repeatedly bring up that he's terrible at being an Aspect of Wisdom. I actually really do like that despite Tyrael's best efforts, he seems to repeatedly be acting in the way that he would back as the Archangel of Justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to toss in that I enjoyed the videos. Really well done! =)

Thanks, glad you liked them

10+ Year Old Account
    I am also hoping we get Trag'Oul seen in an expac. So much lore in Sanctuary ( or around it ) that they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.