Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, the person haveing the nightmare is Doomhammer. And hes afraid of the legion that might ravage the planet acourding to his nightmares.

Im confused, does Velen die for real, or is it just his Draenor part?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    They've almost never been handled well except like Chen and Yalia, which you don't even see outside of Shadows of the Horde.

Just look at some of the more recent relationships:

-Jaina and Arthas. Basically any time Jaina had a significant presence, Arthas was brought up. Usually with Jaina in tears. It was a huge part of her character. The chick who dated the Lich King. That's not to say Jaina didn't have other qualities, of course she did, but I don't think you'd lose anything to her character if that entire relationship was removed.

-Thrall and Aggra. Aggra is just a prop.

-Jaina and Kalecgos. Felt, to me, as just "There must always be a...boyfriend for Jaina." I can't recall any important development for either character that has come out of their relationship. He didn't even talk her down from a ledge in Tides of War (Where Arthas is brought up, once again.)

-Alexstrasza and Korialastrasz. Sure they've been "together" canonically for a long time, but it was brought up as a significant factor in Twilight of the Aspects for the sole purpose of kicking Alexstrasza out of the storyline for 65% of the book.

Basically, I don't have a problem with relationships. Not at all. If they're done well. Don't throw two characters together for the luls. Do it because it would enrich both characters. I can't say that this happens for the VAST majority of the relationships in the game. Unfortunately that seems to come more at a cost to the female member of the relationship (And I only say this because there aren't any major gay or other orientation relationship in the lore) more than the male, but I'm really not talking about it from a "feminist" or women-in-gaming point. More of a "I dislike bad character developments."
    What about Anduin and Wrathion? I can't be the only one who saw a spark there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garfeeld View Post
    One Velen dies, because we all know Velen from our time will go there as well and it would just be strange having two Velens there.

Just Draenor Velen. I can't imagine them updating his model if they planned on killing him off in the first quest zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    One Velen dies, because we all know Velen from our time will go there as well and it would just be strange having two Velens there.
    I think you mean "awesome", because imagine the velen/velen stories that could show up in the new fanfic forum!