Thread: Capping 50 90s!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    For the vast majority, the /played don't exceed 3 days, and the select few characters i play range a lot higher (my two most played are well above 100), and i've been playing since vanilla if anyone was curious.
    Well, either way, congrats on your personal achievement. You must enjoy the game very much to level through Pandaria 49 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You are damn right its his decision. I'm pointing out that his decision is not a wise one. Deal with it. If he wants to be a contributing member of society and wants to better himself, getting out and being social and productive is how he can do that. If not, he loses out on many life experiences that could bring him happiness that he never will have by being a basement dweller playing WoW all day and night.

Im done with your nonsense, and you are just about to go on my ignore list Rorcanna.
    How can you write this post with a straight face after making 3000+ posts on an internet forum? Your post I quoted could be said about you and your 3000+ posts. Most of your posts here aren't even happy. You are either complaining or starting threads to rile up other posters...

Why are you singling out the OP and not hardcore raiders? If a poster here started a thread saying they just beat HM Garrosh would you talk about "life experiences," "happiness" and "basement dwelling?" I doubt it.

Leveling 50 toons is a life experience that appears to have made the OP happy. I'm amazed that as a frequent poster on a MMO forum, you can't see that. How hard is it to just say congrats and move on?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Grats - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewishMerp View Post
    Someone's blinded by nostalgia.

1. Leveling was NEVER hard. It only took a long time because quests were spread though large chunks of the game, some spanning 5 zones on both continents.

2. Pulling more than one mob didn't mean death for all classes. I was a hunter in Vanilla, I would pull packs of 2-3 mobs and just kite them.

3. I assume OP had some sort of leveling path planned out after all those hours of leveling, one that is very efficient. I have 2 leveling paths, 1 for Horde and 1 for Alliance. I've hit 90 in 3 days on these routes, and that's with AFKing and not being as focused as I could have been.

This game has never been hard, most of us were just bad, so it seemed hard.
    Blinded by nostalgia? I still play Vanilla servers. It's reality, not nostalgia.

Leveling is harder in Vanilla. Not just because quests are spread around. If I run into a pack of mobs equal to my level in Vanilla, there is a good chance of death, unless I play it right and kite or CC or whatever. In current WoW you just run into pack upon pack of equal level mobs and faceroll them all day long with almost no chance of dying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Leveling is harder in Vanilla.
    Harder (in comparison)? Maybe. Hard? Absolutely not.

Nice. I have 12 90s. I'm not doing 38 more. No way no how.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz mate, i hope they are all geared though haha!

And +10 levels each in next expansion, good luck with those 500 levels
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Wow, impressive! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.
    Dont use this as an opportunity to stick your nose in the air and look down on someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    That's pretty sad then. There's more to life than WoW, and the sooner people realise that the easier it will be when they eventually pull the plug.

Don't be that person that wakes up in 10 years time and thinks "shit, i've missed out on so much".
    Would you tell that to someone that plays music in their spare time and practices drums 5 hours a day every day? Probably not. But ppl like you love to use this opportunity to soapbox.

i was thinking u was making blizzard more rich by buying 50 boosted chars to 90 lol

That is a neat accomplishment. It really doesn´t take that long to level character if you rotate them so you are always using rested exp. And really, now that you can mail heirlooms to other servers it is just a matter of what you decide to ´grind´. People think nothing of spending 6 hours a week doing raids with the hope that you increase your ilvl by 3pts..

I think since WoTLK I have had a full server of maxed character, but I just never found a reason to do more than 1 more (alliance character for achievement and for vanity pets).

I feel great sorrow for op who wasted so many hours on repetitive crap when there are so many great games out there to experience.