Thread: Capping 50 90s!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    you sir just won the game

Deleted
    I will stop on ...45 need free place for maybe inc future new class :0

Well if it helps you float your boat.. No wait. Actually, thank you. Every time I doubt my own lifestyle I read something like this, and thanks to relativism I can't help but think: "Well, it could be worse."

So, hows the class-race-gender distribution of your toons? Multiboxed?

Deleted
    I have got 3 90's now wich I'm completely happy with do you also have some decent gear on every one of them?

Shadee, for one it doesn't say its "important", also this person probably plays as much on thier PC as you do in the Gym and tanning and as you don't know this person's circumstances your being a bit judgemental, I know several people on WoW who are housebound and WoW and other PC MMO's are their ONLY social contact, try judging yourself not others.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    So you can never make another alt even if it comes a new race/class without deleting a level 90... Gratz to that -.-
    - - - Updated - - -

Rather than congratulate someone you would rather pull them down? well with that attitude I think I am glad I'm not one of your family, work associates or friends! if we put your life under the microscope I am sure we would find lots we could find fault with... people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.

Deleted
    I had leveled 4 90s, theres no way I'd even BOTHER with 10, yet alone 50.

I'm at 15 90's and I struggle to level chars upto 60 at this point. Kudos to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You got 50 toons to level 90? That must have cost a fortune.
    Hahaha, laughed at this one!

Yeah, I've got one more toon to get to 90 (see below) before I've got all classes to 90, but atm I'll be going for a "healthy" 15.
    Everyone on the internet is a dishonest actor.

Man, I sometimes forget how horrendous some people can be on these forums, going out of their way to insult someone, or burst someones bubble. Didn't your parents ever tell you if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?

OP gratz on your 50 level 90's, I love levelling up chars, but I don't think I would have the patience to level 50 of them all the way to max level I have like 6 level 90's currently, with around 9 or so at the level 70-85 mark, I guess I'll get around to them eventually

I stopped at 40 90s because I wanted some open slots in case we ever get new races and classes, if they raise the cap above 50 characters per account I may do a few more before then.
    I never used a paid boost either, still haven't used my WoD free boost.

Deleted
    wow i couldnt even imagine going through the pain of leveling all of those

gz in cata i was well on my way with 23/85 but in MoP i got rid of most and ended up with 16/90s now ....

get your self a second account and start over with !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Why do people keep spouting this crap? Lol Your family, job and friends to meet mean nothing
    Because nobody with a family, job, friends and social life can spend so much time leveling pixels and wasting time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waste of life

15+ Year Old Account
    you are fucking insane. you should have the title <fucking insane>.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Because nobody with a family, job, friends and social life can spend so much time leveling pixels and wasting time.
    You realise a very many people do infact have partners that ALSO play WoW with them, and Friends that do aswell.

Meaning that outside of work you could still be having fun with your family/friends and playing WoW.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectzz View Post
    amidoinitrite. Sounds like you're jealous this guy could accomplish something that you couldn't even you tried.
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone with 50 90's? lol

What the guy said is right, the time it's took to get these characters to 90 and moderately geared, he could have achieved something useful instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's a truck load of dedication right there... Good job!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    You realise a very many people do infact have partners that ALSO play WoW with them, and Friends that do aswell.

Meaning that outside of work you could still be having fun with your family/friends and playing WoW.
    That's pretty sad then. There's more to life than WoW, and the sooner people realise that the easier it will be when they eventually pull the plug.

Don't be that person that wakes up in 10 years time and thinks "shit, i've missed out on so much".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    Jeezus that dedication must be strong with you wow

INB4 someone rains on your parade and says you have no life
    it has nothing to do with having no life, you can level to 90 in a couple of days. The real question is why? What would you need 50 90s for, thats nearly 5 x as many classes as there are. Seems like a stupid waste of time, but congrats none the less i guess.