Deleted

Boomkin - Endless 30 Proving Grounds

Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to get Endless 30 done on my Boomkin, so far I've made it to wave 24 in ~5 tries.
    I'm interested to see if anyone would have any advice on this, and has anyone actually made Endless 30 since 5.4?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Xinti/advanced

I am streaming it so I will upload a video of it on the forum's if I eventually get it done.

To quote a guildie who did it as Balance: "Thank god I do have to do that again." I believe Hamlet has PG guide, but I'm having trouble locating it.

But yes, it's very possible, it's just a pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Personally I decided I'll just farm BiS gear for it before seriously attempting it. Even gold was a pain, but getting through endless 30 is going to be fun.

Edit: Cyous, I believe Hamlet only has Proven Healer guides, not Proven Assailant as Balance.

Edit 2: This post has a few interesting suggestions from people who got through it. You may wish to skim through it
    Last edited by mmoc9e29feec05; 2014-04-05 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    Personally I decided I'll just farm BiS gear for it before seriously attempting it. Even gold was a pain, but getting through endless 30 is going to be fun.

Edit: Cyous, I believe Hamlet only has Proven Healer guides, not Proven Assailant as Balance.
    I mainly miss legs & boots from Raden that would give me a bonus socket each, other than that my gear is near BiS. The only thing i could change are my gems from Crit > Haste to reach the 5k haste cap, which I'm not sure if it will be better. And get 160 Int gems over orange ones.

Deleted
    I used a full Int/Mastery Build with DoC and Inc. Just stay in one Eclipse and spam Moon/Sun-Fire and fill with SS-proccs.

Using UVOL and DMC as Trinkets. Managed to get a 800k Crit which i felt was a lot in 463. It also reminded me of early Cata playstyle and was really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    I used a full Int/Mastery Build with DoC and Inc. Just stay in one Eclipse and spam Moon/Sun-Fire and fill with SS-proccs.

Using UVOL and DMC as Trinkets. Managed to get a 800k Crit which i felt was a lot in 463. It also reminded me of early Cata playstyle and was really fun.

this is what i did, w/ Alch stone and on-use int trinket

the haste breakpoint is useless because youll be overwriting dots to much + playing outside of nature's grace for most of the wave. i recorded mine and can upload it if you want. i didnt upload it before because i messed up a LOT on my actual success run and its embarassing and stupid, heh. if you want i will though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    this is what i did, w/ Alch stone and on-use int trinket

the haste breakpoint is useless because youll be overwriting dots to much + playing outside of nature's grace for most of the wave. i recorded mine and can upload it if you want. i didnt upload it before because i messed up a LOT on my actual success run and its embarassing and stupid, heh. if you want i will though.
    Sure if you don't mind uploading it , think I get the idea though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SRGsN16sgU

here you go, i attribute the obvious fuck ups to playing at 4AM crashing hard on energy drinks. i think the thing that makes moonkin proving grounds so awful is that we don't get to reset every wave - for us its a 30 minute encounter because if our eclipse bar isn't played perfectly we fall behind. i would have lost this one if i didn't get lucky RNG on starsurges to help me catch up inbetween my screw ups. i told myself i'd go back and get a "real" win one of these days... but UGH

gems: int and int/crit gems

reforge: crit > mastery > haste

talents: 1/1/2/2/2/2

trinkets: zen alchemist stone & static-caster's medallion

professions: alchemy/engineering
    Last edited by crunk; 2014-04-06 at 04:53 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/fountainx/c/3840863

I got to wave 47 or 48, I think, using that strat. Plenty of mistakes were made . Did it pretty easy once I found a good way to use cooldowns and some cute positioning on the later waves.

I also apparently did it with like 16.5% hit. Didn't even notice at the time, lol.

Edit: I also use Force of Nature. I just did with incarn for fun, but trees are better and you can talent-swap wave 30.
    Last edited by Fountaiin; 2014-04-06 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    Made it to wave 37, changed around gems and reforges, and took FoN over Incarnation. Didn't really change my play style to moonfire spamming very much though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgAK8fsJPG4

Here's a guide I wrote when I first did it back in September. I've done it a few more times since then and I've found that it's easier with FoN instead of Incarnation and that an on-use trinket isn't really necessary, but everything else is pretty much the same.