Race change for WoD

any druid here plan to race change for WoD?
    Just a feedback don't go worgen, the sprint isn't great for druid, im not even sure if you can stack it since they nerfed it for other class(Please why?).

Can't wait for the 2% boost with double vanish (Can see nerf really soon, its sooo op with my rogue!)

As a troll boomkin, I plan to go tauren at first, at least to try it. Just in the mood for something different from being forced troll for so long.

Would be NE in a heartbeat (for pvp) if I didn't hate all non-dwarf alliance races and lore. Been Tauren since 2004 and so glad we're finally getting buffed!
    That being said I am considering rolling another druid on NE just for having Meld.

Deleted
    Being able to choose NE and not lose out so much is definitely nice, might race change to it from Worgen myself

Tauren yesterday, Tauren today, Tauren tomorrow *Fanboy RP-walks up and down the forum posts *

I'm feral so i'm mostly in cat form anyway. I really don't like the look of trolls, and i'm not going to faction change.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Staying Tauren, if Id be ally Id stay Worgen.
    Looks > all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Staying Tauren, if Id be ally Id stay Worgen.
    Looks > all.
    Then why worgen? Looks like shit compared to female night elf :S

Troll getting major nerf with 5% and no snapshotting. It was Op with efflorence, but I am staying tauren even with the weak bonus, the health helps a lot though. thinking about orc for my wlock

Deleted
    No, Im a troll and I intend to stay troll. Because they'z awesome yo.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Troll getting major nerf with 5% and no snapshotting. It was Op with efflorence, but I am staying tauren even with the weak bonus, the health helps a lot though. thinking about orc for my wlock
    You don't really know that yet to be honest. Can't really make that connection without knowing how the mechanics will play out. Think about it with snapshotting gone, when would you use something that gave you 15% haste? Your trinket procs and CDs so you can get more abilities out in the time that the trinket/proc is up.

It also depends on how each class' haste stat weights look.

I'll be going troll -> tauren at some point on my bear. Not sure if I'll do it as soon as I hit 100, or wait until the troll racial would GCD cap me (50-15-5 = 30%?). I imagine this will happen somewhere in the middle of heroic, erm mythic, progression.

With Tauren's looking as awesome as they're going to, gonna have to give them a go!

My guild plans on going alli in wod so yeah I guess I'll be changing from troll to nelf, hopefully their model upgrades aren't delayed.

Considering going tauren -> troll. I've been playing trolls for most of my WoW "career", but druids were tauren-only when I created mine. I've been considering that for some time without actually doing it, though.

I'll wait until the female tauren and male+female troll models have been released before making any decision.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awsome > retarded looks..
    Once you go troll, you never reroll..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Awsome > retarded looks..
    Once you go troll, you never reroll..
    That doesnt make any sense since troll druid forms look retarded as fk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    That doesnt make any sense since troll druid forms look retarded as fk
    Troll Moonkin is the best form in game....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/