WoD Moonkin Perk Suggestions

Hello, this is my 1ST post on MMO-Champion. I am a newbie on these forums.
    My main character was Moonkin for a while. I see some potential with couple of the perks
    and some seem like a joke while some seem useless. I am a multi gladiator player, so most of these suggestions
    are headed towards PvP.

Current Good Viable Perks:

Improved Moonfire: Your Moonfire and Sunfire deal 20% additional damage.
    Empowered Starfall: Your Starfall and Sunfall strike an additional target every 1 sec.
    Improved Wrath: Your Wrath deals 20% additional damage.
    Improved Starfire: Your Starfire deals 20% additional damage.
    Enhanced Frenzy: Triggering Owlkin Frenzy also makes your next damage or healing spell cast within 10 sec instant.
    Enhanced Moonkin Form: Your Moonkin Form grants an additional 100% armor increase.
    Enhanced Starsurge: Your Starsurge generates an additional 10 Lunar or Solar energy.

Improved Moonfire, Improved Wrath, Improved Starfire could all be 1 perk. But i understand that that would be 1 OP perk.
    Enhanced Frenzy is basically predator's swiftness for Moonkins. I love this change, especially because the way we play on live it almost feels
    that every team trains moonchikens and it is hard to get some casts out.
    Enhanced Moonkin form will be great vs melee.

Perks that need fixing:
    Enhanced Storms: Every 1 sec, your Hurricane and Astral Storm will generate 10 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you.
    Enhanced Mushrooms: Each time your Hurricane or Astral Storm deals damage, your Wild Mushrooms will grow, dealing 5% additional damage, up to a maximum of 300%.

Enhanced Mushrooms should work similar to how mushrooms work for resto. Picture this: 1 mushroom instead of 3, that absorbs % of dmg done to enemies, and it grows over time. Exploding it should be deadly.
    Enhanced Storms: Hurricane and Astral form do like no damage. Correct me if im wrong, i rarely use it when I pve or pvp. It would be nice if it worked like rain of fire for destro locks ( Can spam it and no more channeling)

New perks?
    Improved Starfall: Starfall no longer cancels upon swapping forms.(Such as Bear/Travel/Cat)
    Improved Survival Skills: Survival instincts is now a 1minute cooldown or has 2 charges.
    Enhanced Hibernate: Hibernate can now be used on humanoids, the ability now has a 20second cooldown and drs with other fears.
    Enhanced Bash: Bash is now a range stun(30yard range), and the cooldown is reduced by 15seconds.

Other:

Deleted
    I agree with all of these except the last 2

Enhanced Hibernate: Hibernate can now be used on humanoids, the ability now has a 20second cooldown and drs with other fears.
    Enhanced Bash: Bash is now a range stun(30yard range), and the cooldown is reduced by 15seconds.

We don't need more CC in the game. While this would be more balanced for moonkins, it would be contributing to the cancerous growth of instacc clusterfucking that is pvp.

EDIT: Instead of giving moonkins more CC, just take away a bunch of other CCs from the game.

I understand they are removing CC;however, the CC's listed above aren't new abilities. And up to date they aren't deleting any of these.
    The one that sounds strong would hibernate, however, bash ability sucks atm( due to the fact that it can be parried/dodged/ + you have to walk to them in melee range to stun).