Deleted

Should I go PvP or PvE in Warlords of Draenor?

In Mists of Pandaria I started as a Death Knight Tank. I started off fine, tanking in dungeons and raid finder was going absolutely smooth. Then, my guild asked me to tank Mogu'Shan Vaults 10 man Normal, and I accepted this offer. I had studied the tactics and watched boss fights of the first couple of bosses before we started but the difficulty for me was somewhat overwhelming (lack of experience etc) the first three bosses in Mogu'Shan on Normal were extremely hard for me and I eventually rolled a Shaman and went PvP. I achieved great feats in PvP - I had decent ratings and I was generally doing good.

Now I want to decide; shall I focus on PvE or PvP in Warlords? Here's a few points I have made (they are all personal opinion):

PvE:

Pros:
    - Fresh content nearly every patch
    - Better gear progression
    - Sense of difficulty
    - Legendary quest-line
    - A lot of new content to experience (New HCs, Scenarios etc)

Cons:
    - Limited
    - May be difficult to find groups / a guild to play with.

PvP:

Pros:
    - New Ashran PvP Zone
    - Not limited to how much honor (gear) you can gain

Cons:
    - Bots in battlegrounds
    - Not much new content other than Ashran
    - Russians (if you know what I mean)

So - any thoughts?

Its widely accepted to do both!

I think they are fixing the issues with pvp. Not for sure though. All i know is that they had too many cc's and they were trying to take away like 80% of them. that would make the game fun again for pvp.

regarding pve. they are trying to make it some sort of hybrid between mop and wrath. also, they said they want more fights like siegecrafter blackfuse which was one of the worst fights in MOP. i guess it's just going to be more of a pain in the ass to raid, but still fun on probably half the fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

We sadly cannot help you make your choice, it is all up to you. That is why we don't allow 'help me choose' threads. Though, good luck exploring.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..