The end of season for challenge modes

Have they announced when this is or simply keep referencing it. Because I planned to get silver at least but would want to hold off subscribing until as close to WOD as I can get. As such has any information been released on roughly when is the last time you can still get the current challenge mode stuff?

No announcements yet but I imagine that whenever the current PvP season ends will be when the Challenge Mode stuff ends as we'll probably have the pre-patch the following day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    No announcements yet but I imagine that whenever the current PvP season ends will be when the Challenge Mode stuff ends as we'll probably have the pre-patch the following day.
    Ok thanks. That's what I assumed just wanted to check if there was any information out there.

So a few more months at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Hai there
    - Beta hasn't even started yet. This will take about 3 months before the game releases. My guess is August, or September. October is the new fiscal year. Blizzard won't risk busting just in case. But it would be a Very stronk first Q1 2015 too