Deleted

First beta invite wave

So we are getting more and more content. At this point we have a very good idea of what the next expansion is really going to be about. When do you guys expect the first beta invite wave to happen? Personally I think that it will happen the week after easter. What do you guys think?

Considering the client already says Beta, I'd say this 'Alpha' will last a few days while they test their new file system. I don't think we're far from the first wave. A couple of weeks at most.

Deleted
    I thought I was gonna see a picture of an email showing a beta invite. :'(

Deleted
    I don't think that we will get it before easter for several reasons. It will require many of the technicians to be able to troubleshoot and fix issues that may happen as soon as the invites are sent out. I don't think that we can expect it next week. Probably the week after.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by healzor View Post
    So we are getting more and more content. At this point we have a very good idea of what the next expansion is really going to be about. When do you guys expect the first beta invite wave to happen? Personally I think that it will happen the week after easter. What do you guys think?
    I think you have a misleading title.