H Protectors buggy?

Last couple of weeks we've been having issues with Rooks Desperate Measures phase where the adds DON'T share a health pool and leads to either healers going oom due to constant aoe damage or Sun's aoe getting to high in damage. Anyone else seen this before.

One thing, we do Immersius normal since we've had a few raiders go on break before WoD and Immersius is too hit or miss with the current makeup. I'm thinking maybe the switch from normal to heroic might part of the cause.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    When we were raiding we got this every week. A hunter or rogue pulled and vanished/feign death to reset the encounter. After that it worked as expected but on the first pull of the week they never had a shared healthpool.

Its a known bug that they sometimes dont share health on heroic, just reset them once and it should fix it.

yeah we had that once as well and we were confused as shit about it :P (at least i was as raid leader ^_^)
    but yeah that happened at the first desperate measures and the second was completely fine so i guess it's just a random bug
    Last edited by Datenshi; 2014-04-10 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Typing mistake

Deleted
    it happens when you change from normal to heroic (you can test it by checking to see if the adds in the air are targettable, if they are it means it bugged)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    One thing, we do Immersius normal since we've had a few raiders go on break before WoD and Immersius is too hit or miss with the current makeup. I'm thinking maybe the switch from normal to heroic might part of the cause.
    Yes, it happens when you enter on normal and swap to heroic. It's only for 1 pull, have someone reset the boss and it should be fine.

As others have set, a quick reset fixes it. Have had it happen a few times.

Switching it from Heroic to Normal and then back to Heroic sorts it out too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone told me that you can just look up the sky and check if there is any HP bar there. If there is, then congratulations, you are having a bug.
    I have not confirmed this yet.

Deleted
    We have had that a few times aswell, best thing to do is just wipe it and start over (it was usually on the first and second attempt of the night)

think when we switch from normal to HC after Immersius things get a bit screwed up