starfall, uh what?

Found this on a recent wowhead update... Starfall: Maximum 0 stars. Lasts 10 sec. Triggering to up to 2 targets every 1 sec for 10 sec.Triggering a Lunar Eclipse resets the cooldown of this spell.Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the Starfall effect.

So, they're making it so starfall can only hit two targets at once? WHY would they do that?

It.... Already does this
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Seems like a change to bring it's damage in line with other dmg abilities (especially damage cooldowns), by limited the targets they can probably tune it to do a more appropriate amount of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It.... Already does this
    Watching the outcry over the tootip update would be amusing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

In WoD should be hitting up to 3 targets for a maximum of 30 stars. Duration still 10seconds meaning it cannot fire more than 1 star per second on any given target.

All of MoP it's been summoning a max of 20 stars on 2 targets.

A lot of datamined tooltips are wrong atm.

That's not even the correct tooltip. It no longer says anything about a "Maximum x stars".

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=48505

Functionally, nothing changed at all, at least until you get the third target while leveling to 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Seems like a change to bring it's damage in line with other dmg abilities (especially damage cooldowns), by limited the targets they can probably tune it to do a more appropriate amount of damage.
    By doing literally nothing to the actual spell and just changing the tooltip?