Poll: Which aspect do you hate most?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I Dislike Timeless isle for a few reasons It's just another farm till your geared up content It's to easy Bosses do die to fast There no point in talking to anyone only when your finding a group for cele's Why would i want to farm this place when i can be doing Dungeons which are much harder well used to be than sitting there running around opening hidden chest and taping a few buttons to kill some mobs i want a challange Even if your casual or not There no Feeling of reward when you just get free loot.

Deleted
    I hated Firelands with a passion because I hate dailies.

Timeless Isle was pretty cool until the Shao rep quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you combine the strengths of TI and IoT, you'd have the perfect zone, in my opinion.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    They are both major content patch for an end of a tier.
    But their intent is apples and oranges. Hell, Firelands wasn't even for end-tier. Firelands is better compared to Isle of Thunder in that regard.

TI represents everything I hated about GW2, and pretty much nothing about it is enjoyable to me. You run around in a big zerg of DPS, moving like locusts from rare to rare, mindlessly burning down everything in your path. There's zero thought required, and it's boring. I hated it in GW2 as much as I hate it in TI. Like another poster said, there's no "It's boring bullshit" option, but that would be my vote.
    Last edited by SSIV; 2014-05-26 at 05:40 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other reasons, namely the achievement Going To Need A Bigger Bag. I am on the last step, Warning Sign, and I am currently on 424 attempts at the time of writing. (It's from Jakur of Ordon). The other one was the Ashen Stone from Watcher Osu, that took me 391 attempts. I do have that one though at my 391th attempt.

Seriously, that achievement sucks balls. Calculated, I spent 13 days and 6 hours on that exact same spot, waiting for the rare to spawn, provided that it takes on average 45 minutes for the rare to spawn. 45 * 424 = 19080 minutes. 19080 / 60 = 318 hours. 318 / 24 = 13,25. A quarter day is 6 hours. So I essentially wasted nearly 2 full weeks of just waiting on which the rare dies in 10 seconds.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

I very much like TI. The things I don't like about it - the rares definitely die too fast, their HP is supposed to scale with nearby players but clearly Blizzard hasn't gotten that formula right. Also the Bigger Bag achievement was downright sadistic, at least it's account level now! But the drop rates are still abysmal.

The actual gear drops at a very generous clip, and I get the upgrade tokens at a good rate as well all things considered. My bags are bulging with all the shit that drops though. Yikes.

And presumably you meant Molten Front. Don't know why you wouldn't say IoT which is more closely comparable.

I also liked MF and IoT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If you combine the strengths of TI and IoT, you'd have the perfect zone, in my opinion.
    IMO IoT pretty much evolved into TI. I think TI plus the overarching lore chain from 5.1 dailies would be the perfect endgame zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    TI was boring and easy, the only mob (that isn't a boss) i havent been able to solo is Archiereus of Flame
    Technically i havent solo'd Cinderfall, but its impossible to kill him without other people jumping in (and then dying, and then jumping in again), same deal with Evermaw/Ship

Molten Front was far too grindy

Isle of Thunder wasn't too bad, is was a bit grey for my tastes, soundtrack wasn't particularly thrilling either, decent rewards
    I just wish they had put ALL the old Troll raid gear in (Jin'rohk especially), and the vanilla Zandalari Tribe profession stuff as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelands (or rather Molten Front) was epic.. Gigantic quest hub that worked wonders..
    Timeless Isle, was a horrible sandbox with endless grinding.. When I want grinding, I launch Diablo 3, not WoW...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Too time consuming considering the shitty rewards.

Also no storyline which makes it even worse.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Other reasons. It is a grindfest with no to very little to offer in terms other than "kill 1000+ yaungol". No story, no information on what is going on, just "go and kill". At least with the ten boar proverbial behinds, there's a story that comes with them.

I hated timeless isle because it replaced 5 man catch ups, which I really enjoyed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    a. It's just another farming/daily fest
    b. It's too easy
    c.The pvp tagged players caused unwanted pvp
    d. No flying
    e. Rare spawns dies too fast
    f. I die too often
    g. MOP previous dailies left a bad taste in my mouth, so I'm jaded.
    h. Other reasons
    Neither of those.

I hate it because it pure grind.

Blizz is getting lazy and can't even put in quests.

If that how wod will look like i won't be subbing.

OT: Isle of Thunder/Firelands were cool.

Censer make Timeless Isle look like a complete joke,
    I do Cellestial and Ordos, and I don't go back.

Just give me free transfert for my 10 toons on a Pve realm, I did not sign on pvp server for this shit

Never liked Timeless Isle for its design, and I hate how it replaced 5-mans. I would like to think if Blizzard didn't bother with TI we would've gotten 3 5-man dungeons again, which I would vastly prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Neither of those.

I hate it because it pure grind.

Blizz is getting lazy and can't even put in quests.

If that how wod will look like i won't be subbing.

OT: Isle of Thunder/Firelands were cool.
    I imagine quests are a lot easier to put in than a lot of the TI content which had to have a modicum of thought put into it, rather than formula style kill 10 X, pick up 5 Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

No flying + rares dying too fast. Both will be fixed in WoD, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I imagine quests are a lot easier to put in than a lot of the TI content which had to have a modicum of thought put into it, rather than formula style kill 10 X, pick up 5 Y
    I hope you're joking. Timeless is an island with reused assets and a bunch of special mobs. How would programming quests be easier than just placing mobs and setting respawn timers for them? It isn't like they put much effort into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes to long to get the mount reward. At least with timeless isle you can just grind it out without gating, but the firelands one was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    I hope you're joking. Timeless is an island with reused assets and a bunch of special mobs. How would programming quests be easier than just placing mobs and setting respawn timers for them? It isn't like they put much effort into it.
    Timeless isle mobs actually have move sets designed to be challenging for different levels of players, have non standard amounts of health, and has knickknacks all over the island (not to forget jumping puzzles that had to be tested)

Compared to FORMULA questing, yes that is a lot more effort. All mobs having standardized health and attacks in a zone set before the guy even does his job sure does make it easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."