Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks good.

I alrdy expected not really big changes for the TBC model because they look pretty good compaired to the vanilla races

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    Why did they make MMOC remove the pictures and if anyone has it can you post them here or PM them to me please. thanks
    You don't get these Pictures easily. They originally have been taken using a Sandbox. While there is no NDA on the Alpha atm - Sandboxes aren't legal at all. Because the Guys from Ownedcore who made it usually do it by changing Stuff in the Client that isn't supposed to be changed. And to get more precise, the Sandbox was again coming out - while the OFFICIAL Alpha has just begun - with NO ONE who is apparently (?) invited being able to log in.

Edit: Apparently there's even more. The whole Sandbox thing actually was a Contest on Ownedcore too. I don't know if there was a Reward for the winner though, like money. But it didn't even need to have something like that involved. If the guy would just have kept everything to himself, fine. He can try and tell people about it. But they actually had the Sandbox up for download - every Win7 64bit user could've used it to get a glimpse at finished and unfinished Zones. Without Mobs and Quests and stuff. And that even though they aren't invited into Alpha Testing...
    Last edited by mmoc7fc23bbf2a; 2014-04-08 at 10:43 PM.

Bigger boobs and then we will be set.

/sigh, here we go again. *unzips*

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    She looks way too soft. But we know how blizzard treats their female characters. So, eh
    Look at original female draenei art by Blizzard, the female looks very closely to that. On the other hand, the males are an abomination and need to get a lot more slim and wayyyy less triangle shaped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Her bodys actually really improved, the face is less of an obvious fix though. Still, i love the changes!

picture removement in the internet good luck someone have them saved i would think. whats on the net one time it stay there forever blizz we like preview leeks dont worry it keeps us hot to play it we <3 it and it looks great!!!

and of course, they didn't make the tails and horns longer. of course it looks better than the original, i'm pretty sure any human shits out something that looks better than the old models every day, but i'm still disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    You don't get these Pictures easily. They originally have been taken using a Sandbox. While there is no NDA on the Alpha atm - Sandboxes aren't legal at all. Because the Guys from Ownedcore who made it usually do it by changing Stuff in the Client that isn't supposed to be changed. And to get more precise, the Sandbox was again coming out - while the OFFICIAL Alpha has just begun - with NO ONE who is apparently (?) invited being able to log in.

Edit: Apparently there's even more. The whole Sandbox thing actually was a Contest on Ownedcore too. I don't know if there was a Reward for the winner though, like money. But it didn't even need to have something like that involved. If the guy would just have kept everything to himself, fine. He can try and tell people about it. But they actually had the Sandbox up for download - every Win7 64bit user could've used it to get a glimpse at finished and unfinished Zones. Without Mobs and Quests and stuff. And that even though they aren't invited into Alpha Testing...
    There is a NDA on streaming it on Twitch.tv.

Awesome. Very nice and pretty

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Needs the posing so her back is curved properly!
    Looks nice though. But I really want to see her posed and animated. A bit less hips, by the looks of it. But I think the general design of these new models to make them all look tougher and stronger. Perhaps, dare I say it, more savage?

The reason the images were removed probably has to do with NDA and how illegal it is to make the sandboxes to take the pictures. I don't mind them being removed, there wasn't much to look at anyway.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-04-08 at 10:53 PM.

I want one of these. Way better then the early female nightelves imo.

She needs a more pronnounced booty. The way the original was. Other than that, looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that impressed to be honest. Meh, sticking with female gnome on my only Alliance DK.

After reading the attached information, I wish that they had waited to show it off until they had setup the rigging. It seems like the animation plays even more of a pivotal role in the characters profile (both face and body). People's obsession with the April Fool's joke probably forced them into releasing it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by vvaniish View Post
    There is a NDA on streaming it on Twitch.tv.
    That's more of an embargo than an NDA. NDAs mean you can't reveal facets of something, not that you can't reveal them to specific locations.

As far as why, I think it has less to do with the program that was being used, than it has to do with the fact that the lighting, environment, and overall feel was vastly different because it's in progress, and they didn't want people freaking out about the quality of the environment in its early phases. They've used the same reasoning previously, and it made sense, since people freaked out about how "bad" it looked or how "unlike the concept" things were coming, despite it clearing being a WIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    People's obsession with the April Fool's joke probably forced them into releasing it ASAP.
    Probably would've helped them a bit had they not hyped up the Draenei reveal and then done it as an April Fool's thing. Cause/effect, yo.

Such a disappointment. Wanted something more like the fan art, not just a blue human with glowing ice, horns, and goat legs. A longer tail would have been nice, and more horn options with the crown option and sharper features.

Aside from more shadowing to show muscle and more detailed underwear you can barely notice a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    -----snip-----
    Last edited by lolcats121; 2014-04-08 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look as different as the other new models did, but I can still notice and like the improvements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    here we go again, mmo champ bending over for blizzard to screw them.
    Much to learn I see. Might want to think a little before posting that.