Deleted

New animations looks so amazing im crying!!!!

So mmo-ch just post that you can check the models animations in the WowBD and i was comparing the old models and old animations with the new ones and..... i know that they are a bit buggy BUT! the difference is massive!!!! you can tell that the gnome is happy wile walking (check Walkbackwards you will laugh) and for the people out there that is concern about the faces..... this models have different faces compare to the ones that we saw in every picture.... you guys are just thinking that blizz is going to trow every peace of information to you!? so just check them out! and let me know what you think about them and what race are you looking forward to see next

Last edited by laughtrey; 2014-04-12 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    After shuffling throw the different animations the only think in can say is : TAUREN ! the only race that doesn't look like a complete nab while backpeddling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    sorry english isn't my first language, and i am a bit exited about this models!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the facial animation is just incredible. I laughed outloud when I looked at the female gnome's face while flexing and dancing.

I wish her mouth was a little smaller, but its an improvement (and a big one at that) in any case!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.