Deleted

General Feral Rotation change discussion for WoD

What do you think of the new Feral changes/removes from its Rotation? Form what i understand (and read), the biggest change will be no DoT clipping anymore. We will benefit from it the most, since most of our damage came from Bleeding. I liked the idea of "high risk, high reward" in MoP, but to be honest, with all the Trinkets, RoR, Buffs, DoT snapshots and DoC it sometimes felt like a game of whac-a-mole So with the removal of the damage part of DoC, Mangle and Savage Roar Glyph, our Priority list will be a lot of easier. The Priority list in my opinion:
    1. Rip and Savage Roar with Combopoints on CD and Bleeds, Moonfire (Talent), Berserk, Tiger Furry on CD. Ferocious Bite replaces Rip when the enemy has 25% or less HP. Since mangle is gone, it looks like we need to stay always behind the enemy for Shred.
    2. For AoE heavy, Bloodtrash (talent) replaces Moonfire(Talent) so we can apply Rake on other targets with Trash and Swipe.
    3. Optional Singletarget Prio.: Savegery(talent) replaces Savage Roar Combopoint usage with Ferocious Bite, but is seems to be not optimal.

At the end it seems we will have it easier to fight and i hope more ppl will discover(enjoy the Feral Druid for PvE. What is your opinion on this topic?
    Last edited by mmoc37c235b52f; 2014-04-09 at 06:09 PM.

They removed the position requirement form Shred, and the changes to the SR glyph and the added Moonfire in cat will make up for no snapshoting in my eyes.

Your #1 seems to imply you think SR is included in the "no more snapshotting". You will still need to have SR active before applying a bleed to get the damage bonus. TF will also still only apply to the bleed if it is applied while TF is active.

it will go back to cata rotation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinderhoof View Post
    Your #1 seems to imply you think SR is included in the "no more snapshotting". You will still need to have SR active before applying a bleed to get the damage bonus. TF will also still only apply to the bleed if it is applied while TF is active.
    You mean only trinket proccs and other sources, except TF and SR, doesn't snapshot? The question is why?

Quote Originally Posted by Minibubble View Post
    You mean only trinket proccs and other sources, except TF and SR, doesn't snapshot? The question is why?
    So that you still have to line up CD with dots. Its like this for all classes. If they didnt do it like this you would be able to hit all CD as fast as they were done without any penalties. So what would be the point in having them if that was the case unless you knew a burst phase was coming up?