Deleted

Something breaking stealth

I have been noticing an issue with my druid lately (feral) that stealth seems to drop for no apparent reason. I have not been able to identify what is causing this so I thought the community here may have experience with this or some ideas. I suspect one of my mods may be to blame but have no idea how to identify which one.

The problem isn't limited to PvE or PvP, I have noticed it in both. For example I was waiting to fight Nourshen in SoO the other day so would start in stealth and then a few seconds later it would drop, without the encounter starting or me doing anything. The problem is far more annoying in PvP when I am say creeping up to the LM in AB and all of a sudden someone starts shooting frostbolts at me (the point I realise stealth has broken again!).

So, does anyone know of a way to identify what could be causing my issues?

Do you have a haunted memento in your bags?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Deleted
    I don't think so, no. I will check though.

Still happening and I can't figure out how to check without disabling addons one at a time which will be very tedious.

I know that was happening with me, and it turned out to be Synapse springs, so maybe you have something similar to that (as you don't have engineering it can't be that specifically) which is causing it.