Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    HEH survival parses /thread
    Survival is quite fun if you like killing goats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Hmm seems like you aren't sacrificing enough goats then to the rng gods. I sacrificed 57 goats to get my good juggernaut rank. And don't even bother on malk you need like 100 goats and your brewmaster tank to be sacrificed for a good parse on that fight (all about add damage and tanks one shot them like padding dicks).
    I shall see if I can't rustle up a few goats as offerings to thor and freya then. Anyway RIP ranks server transferring peace im out q.q

Quote Originally Posted by Acidosis View Post
    Pls give us update when you can burst for 600k. We need to know.
    Switched to BM for Siege. Hit 580,000! I'm close but need better rings than 496 iLVL.. But at least I was shitting on the hunter in the group with all 560+ gear and Legendary cloak. Was pretty funny because that hunter was crying about people not being geared enough for Flex 4. I told him my little secret, item level doesn't mean everything. =)

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    For burst damage that is... Annnnd after like 2 minutes, my DPS drops back down to 180,000-200,000.. Oh the feels when that happens. =( I personally think that isn't TOO bad for my iLVL http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Oobim/simple
    I guess 500k isn't bad for burst at that Ilvl. keep it up
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Woah mister! /shoo!! :O

You obviously don't understand what is required to parse as survival. Kiss makes it seem simple, sacrifice X amount of goats to the RNG gods and boom, you get some parses. It's way more complicated than that. Kiss has failed to mention the 3 hour pre-raid ritual that involves a plunger, 2 cats, and a waifu pillow. I will not go into details as it can be very graphic (non-sexual). But the point is, it costs a lot of money and time to keep finding or buying new cats because after the 2nd or 3rd time, the pet store has you banned. At least in my area, only like 2 pet stores within about 20 miles. I don't even know where to buy goats around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    You obviously don't understand what is required to parse as survival. Kiss makes it seem simple, sacrifice X amount of goats to the RNG gods and boom, you get some parses. It's way more complicated than that. Kiss has failed to mention the 3 hour pre-raid ritual that involves a plunger, 2 cats, and a waifu pillow. I will not go into details as it can be very graphic (non-sexual). But the point is, it costs a lot of money and time to keep finding or buying new cats because after the 2nd or 3rd time, the pet store has you banned. At least in my area, only like 2 pet stores within about 20 miles. I don't even know where to buy goats around here.
    I breed my own cats and I live on a goat farm

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    For burst damage that is... Annnnd after like 2 minutes, my DPS drops back down to 180,000-200,000.. Oh the feels when that happens. =( I personally think that isn't TOO bad for my iLVL http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Oobim/simple
    Come back when you can burst 800k-1m and sustain 350-450k.