Poll: What chopper will you vote for?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Azeroth Choppers Discussion Thread

Seems pretty cool. Betting the horde will win.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/choppers/

Mod-note: Decided to merge the Azeroth Chopper Threads. Better to keep the discussion concentrated into one place. So keep all the chopper disucssions within this, have a good day!
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-11 at 07:38 AM.

As overly dramatic as Choppers is, I'd still watch it. It's pretty funny. Bringing the bike that wins into WoW though? That'll be fun for the opposite faction who doesn't win.

The in-game mount to come out of this smells like a 10-year anniversary award...hopefully it's not just another cash shop mount.

i didnt take this serious for a minute, sounds interestin

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha that was amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    As overly dramatic as Choppers is, I'd still watch it. It's pretty funny. Bringing the bike that wins into WoW though? That'll be fun for the opposite faction who doesn't win.
    Well presumably they might decide to make both in-game and save the non-winner for future use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde one better have spikes, lots of spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    FOR THE HORDE. boo Chris Metzen, his treachery cuts like a dagger to my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    The in-game mount to come out of this smells like a 10-year anniversary award...hopefully it's not just another cash shop mount.
    Either that or something charity related.

Also, funny how the series is set to run from 4/17 to sometime after 5/29...and Wildstar comes out on June 4. Is the final episode with mount reveal Blizzard's response to Wildstar's release? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing it will just be two different styles and the winning style will get the basic Red/Blue faction like the current one. This way, the chopper gets an update, and OCC gets some free publicity.

Seems odd to me that only one bike will be put in-game based on votes. Everyone's just gonna vote for their own faction.

Plus, what... if Alliance win and Horde lose... Horde can ride around on Alliance bikes or get nothing at all?

Samwise is the better artist for something like this so my bet will be horde Ftw.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Either that or something charity related.
    Also possible. The winning bike will get raffled off by Blizz and the proceeds go to charity, plus the sales from the store mount could be for charity as well.

$14.99 per episode

I dunno what they'll look like, but whatever happens, Horde'll win.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yeah, something tells me the Horde will win. That said, while it'd be great if both could go in the game, I'm glad I play both factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I dunno what they'll look like, but whatever happens, Horde'll win.
    Exactly. If the internet has anything to say about it, anything that screams 'edgy' 12 year old will win and that is the very essence of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Exactly. If the internet has anything to say about it, anything that screams 'edgy' 12 year old will win and that is the very essence of the horde.
    The butthurt is strong with this one. I guess everything I dislike screams 'edgy 12 year old' too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    The butthurt is strong with this one. I guess everything I dislike screams 'edgy 12 year old' too
    Just by the way you talk it is plain that you prefer horde, which goes to prove my point.