Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Some people deserve to die. Some people can't handle that.
    Pretty much this. Some people who don't believe killing is the answer would allow people who commited mass genocides be sent to the same prison as a guy that hasn't paid a few speeding tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Not saying that it is ok to kill, especially people that had nothing to do with it, but had that 35 year old ever met a 14 year old before? It isn't an age where I would trust someone to cook for me if there is rat poison near by...

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave girl, those pedo-scum got what they deserve.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    14 people, some of which who are women who likely had no direct involvement with the marriage in a society where women have no voice?
    Little hard to selectively poison people at a feast.

Also, you'd be surprised how complicit women are in some misogynistic cultures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    You should check reddits comments on it http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...riage_poisons/
    I don't what to think of the large majority saying it was good thing she did that. It's practically same as a school shooting.
    "oh 3 totally not related ppl died and many more Could've died but.. but .. they were accomplices!" yeah accomplices to somethign that's legal and normal for that country.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    http://nypost.com/2014/04/10/child-b...poisoned-meal/

This Nigerian girl of 14, after being forced to marry a 35 year old man, cooks a celebratory dinner for him and some buddies. Laces the whole thing with rat poison, and kills a few of his buddies while others present are just taken to the hospital and released.
    When asked why, she stated it's because she was forced into the situation and wanted no part of it.
    Thoughts/Feelings on the situation? Was it justified? I think she had a pretty legitimate reason and it was an act of desperation. I suspect they will kill her for doing it tho.
    Poor thing though. They'll hang her for that, or worse.
    I want to say very colorful things about the African continent and their complete lack of morals and ethics, but I'll refrain from it because there are a lot of people out there that love to be offended.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Killing someone who had every intention of raping a young teenager is a good thing, in my book. Fuck your moral relativism.
    Yep fuck the law/police
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    yeah accomplices to somethign that's legal and normal for that country.
    You've got to be joking. So if pedophilia, rape, and murder were all legal in a country we should just ignore it because "it's legal"?

It's normal in North Korea to be sent to a work camp or be shot in the head for not praising the allmighty Great Leader. I guess we should just leave NK be, since that's what's legal there Oh how misguided we are for hating North Korea!

Hell, let's take this even further! 200 years ago it was completely legal to own slaves. So that can't have been wrong, right? It was legal and normal! Let's all get back to slaves, 'cus that can't be wrong if we simply make it legal!

Do you realize how horrendously ridiculous your statement is now?
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-04-11 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Arranged marriages are a terrible thing, People call me a cunt and a bigot but I believe in freedom of choice.
    there are objectively shitty parts of every culture, arraigned marriages are near the top of that list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yep fuck the law/police
    what the fuck are you on about? you can't seriously sit there and agree with this practice.

I wonder if it will actually create a wave of retribution against men by their child brides in the region, esp if the outcome for her is not crazy in the courts.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was likely her only real way out....

What they punish her with is likely better than a lifetime of rape and unhappiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Poor thing though. They'll hang her for that, or worse.
    I want to say very colorful things about the African continent and their complete lack of morals and ethics, but I'll refrain from it because there are a lot of people out there that love to be offended.
    I don't know much about the situation there but I have maybe a cocktail party conversational knowledge of some of the LGBT issues people face, like being stoned to death, so I can't imagine what a female would face for killing a male but I suspect it will be barbaric while dismissing her being sold into sexual slavery as a valid reason for her actions.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The responses in this thread disgust me. Advocating murder as a "heroic" solution to a problem is absolutely foolish.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    She could have use laxatives instead of poison and taken the opportunity to run away.
    Ever known someone in the situation? Clearly not..

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    The responses in this thread disgust me. Advocating murder as a "heroic" solution to a problem is absolutely foolish.
    what is truly gross is the self righteous doorknobs blatantly ignoring what a horrible practice this is, and could/would have lead to rape, abuse. so spare us the crocodile tears. if she truly felt this was the only option for her then you have no room to pass judgement on her, or the people defending her.

Shame that she'll suffer for it, but I admire the shit out of her. I hope the pedo-rapist died very painfully.
    Hit the nail on the head. I could not agree more.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    I don't know much about the situation there but I have maybe a cocktail party conversational knowledge of some of the LGBT issues people face, like being stoned to death, so I can't imagine what a female would face for killing a male but I suspect it will be barbaric while dismissing her being sold into sexual slavery as a valid reason for her actions.
    Wouldn't surprise me if she isn't considered human, but rather as property. Such things are sadly quite common practice in poor regions. Places in where a raped woman may be killed for having been raped.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your point of view. But I'm not exactly feeling sorry for dead rapist pedophiles either, considering that there wasn't a single shred of doubt about their guilt. But I suppose you'd rather have a child forced into marriage with a man over twice her age... I guess that's okay with you.
    You call people celebrating this as disgusting, but you don't realize what you've just condoned yourself.

Deleted
    But you know feminists, americans obsessions with pedophiles and the cultural racism and superiority makes people say crazy things. People are literally saying the forced marriage justifies mass murder.
    Go and ask people "whats worse than mass murder?" you get rape as an answer these days.

Deleted
    Deserved it so bad.

Killing someone who had every intention of raping a young teenager is a good thing, in my book. Fuck your moral relativism.
    I agree with this.
    I salute her, but maybe took it a little far.