Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    The people shot in school shootings are not all (often not at all - victims of columbine shooting had not bullied the shooters, despite their claim that revenge was the cause) people who bullied the shooters. I absolutley think that a violent reaction to systematic violent bullying and abuse is understandable. Just not when you shoot people who have nothing to do with it. In this case, the "friends of the guy" who were killed make it a little less justifyable, but they were still celebrating alongside him and likely took part in / attended the marriage.
    So you think that guy who just stabbed 22 people is a hero?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    The people shot in school shootings are not all (often not at all - victims of columbine shooting had not bullied the shooters, despite their claim that revenge was the cause) people who bullied the shooters. I absolutley think that a violent reaction to systematic violent bullying and abuse is understandable. Just not when you shoot people who have nothing to do with it. In this case, the "friends of the guy" who were killed make it a little less justifyable, but they were still celebrating alongside him and likely took part in / attended the marriage.
    So celebrating a friends marriage is grounds to be murdered... They actually did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I cannot in any way, shape, or form see how what she did was justified.

She is a murderer plain and simple.
    But sex slavery is justified. Okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So you think that guy who just stabbed 22 people is a hero?
    No. I don't think this girl is a hero either. If those 22 people had all brutally bullied and victimised that guy physically / emotionally, then you could say his reaction was understandable. That is almost certainally not the case though. Many of those people will have had nothing to do with it whatsoever. Please stop trying to twist my words

So by your analogy, a guy that goes to his school to shoot his bullies and in the process shoot up a bunch of kids who just happened to be there, but were also people that sat back and watch the bullying happen, is ok? I don't know what to say to that.

If you are going to tell me that the two situations are different, because this is a child getting raped and that is infinitely worse than people dying in your world, well, I won't know what to say to that either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    So celebrating a friends marriage is grounds to be murdered... They actually did nothing wrong.
    If it was just celebrating a friend's marriage, then it wouldn't be. As it stands though, they are celebrating sex slavery, not just a friend's marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    Of course not, but two wrongs don't make a right

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Deadly serious. Misogyny is a thing because women are oppressed in a society that favours men. Misandry isn't a thing because society doesn't favour women. Certain aspects of society may favour women, but those are almost universally as a result of the patriarchy, which exists because men are not oppressed and women are.
    So how are womyn oppressed in modern, first world societies such as USA and the vast majority of Europe? You can't comprehend the meaning of oppression. Go live in the Muslim world if you want to experience true oppression. Otherwise, your opinion and any other SJW regime have no basis for a valid argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    So by your analogy, a guy that goes to his school to shoot his bullies and in the process shoot up a bunch of kids who just happened to be there, but were also people that sat back and watch the bullying happen, is ok? I don't know what to say to that.

If you are going to tell me that the two situations are different, because this is a child getting raped and that is infinitely worse than people dying in your world, well, I won't know what to say to that either.
    Sitting back and doing nothing or not knowing about it isn't the same as attending, watching (and in this case, celebrating) what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Of course not, but two wrongs don't make a right
    If it's self-defense, it does.

Name any other means she had to defend herself from a lifetime of rape.

Deleted
    If it was just celebrating a friend's marriage, then it wouldn't be. As it stands though, they are celebrating sex slavery, not just a friend's marriage.
    Sex slavery by YOUR standards. How do you not see this. To them they were celebrating a friends marriage. Nothing else. How your ideals see it based on western cultural influences are irrelevant to the matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    So how are womyn oppressed in modern, first world societies, such as USA and the vast majority of Europe? You can't comprehend the meaning of oppression. Go live in the Muslim world if you want to experience true oppression. Otherwise, your opinion and any other SJW regime have no basis for a valid argument.
    Women in islamic countries are more oppressed, for sure. But other people having it worse doesn't mean that the oppression of women in western countries isn't a real thing. Just like being in poverty in the UK isn't as bad as being in poverty in a third world country, but that doesn't mean that poverty in the UK is okay.

Sitting back and doing nothing or not knowing about it isn't the same as attending, watching (and in this case, celebrating) what happened.
    Ok, my bad. Those guys went over to high five the bully. There, they are celebrating so they definitely deserve to die now.

Women in islamic countries are more oppressed, for sure. But other people having it worse doesn't mean that the oppression of women in western countries isn't a real thing. Just like being in poverty in the UK isn't as bad as being in poverty in a third world country, but that doesn't mean that poverty in the UK is okay.
    I am really curious about this. Can you give some examples? Women treated differently? I agree, though I can make the argument in the other direction as well.

But women being oppressed? Where do you even get this from?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Show me where I said it was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Sex slavery by YOUR standards. How do you not see this. To them they were celebrating a friends marriage. Nothing else. How your ideals see it based on western cultural influences are irrelevant to the matter.
    Just because in their culture they think it is okay, doesn't mean that it is a practice that harms others. Sure, the men there need help too to understand that this kind of thing is wrong, but they are still able to think for themselves and they are still accountable for their own actions.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Many of the people she killed never laid a hand on her and never would have.

Shew could have killed ONLY the guy that would have harmed her.

Misandry and misogyny is a whole load of bullshit. I don't like Misandry because I see as women being ass to men because reasonalbe oppression-turn-hate that soon become unreasonable and blind, like a saying all men a bad and shit. While I hate misogyny because men are stronger and in ways more primal and uses that strength to oppress women. Both are proving each other right and it creates a vicious cycle and gender rivalry. I respect both female and male Feminists but no the Misandry Femisits. It's a form of bigotry and we already have enough crap coming form Homophobic and racist jerks as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't answer my question... How are women oppressed in first world countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Show me where I said it was.
    What other means did she have to defend herself from a lifetime of rape? It was self-defense.

10+ Year Old Account

Run away to a different part of the country where it's illegal to sell girls into marriage.