Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm glad she's gotten over it and is okay now. Many of us do not simply get over it though. It depends on the person etc. For a lot of people, it stays with us for life.
    Of course it never completely fades away, just like any other unpleasant thing that happens in your life. Whether it's death of someone, disease, war or other crisis....

But people usually can overcome just about anything. It takes some time, but eventually you can move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quite surprised at the amount of people who like to make up excuses for why having sex with 14 year old girls (with or without there consent) when you over twice there age is okay. Hopefully there's more than enough real men around here who agree sex should only ever be consensual and never with someone who is still a very young teenage girl and your are old enough to be her father.

Personally I don't care for the opinion of others I proudly live in a country where we lock up perverts like this girls husband and all there friends who help them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm not sorry that I had to go through conscription. I, and other men, owe that to our grandfathers. Yeah it's against free will, but as I've said previously, some things in life aren't that pleasurable yet they still have to be done. The result justifies the means.

Well people who don't want to have sex are a very small minority. Asexuality is 1% or less of the population.

Raping is barbaric yes. But it's kind of a human thing, which therefore indicates that it's a cultural thing. The culture comes in the fact that we are taught that our body is sacred - especially the genital parts of it. So distinguishably violating someone is easiest through rape.

There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik.
    Yes, it's a small percentage and probably doesn't apply here, but it's worth remembering so that you don't alienate 1% of less of the population by making sweeping statements about how everyone wants sex.

It doesn't matter whether it's a cultural thing, an instinctual thing, or something handed down by god almighty. The fact is, it's barbaric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Rape definitely occurs in other species.
    Attempted rape has also been experienced cross species...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    You cannot possibly be serious.
    I was under the assumption and I also googled about the thing before I posted that to be sure. There has been some observations of "rapeish" behaviour happening (some dolphins and ducks), but it's not very common.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Killing someone who had every intention of raping a young teenager is a good thing, in my book. Fuck your moral relativism.
    Agreed - it always amuses me that some so-called "liberal" individuals are so open-minded their brain falls out, and they believe you cannot morally condemn such actions. You don't need much in the way of ethics to recognise this as a good thing, nor do I particularly care for people who try to make this seem like something only valid from a 'western' perspective. Moral relativism arises from intellectual laziness or a desire to promote harm without openly saying it. No wonder would-be totalitarians love the idea of it.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Really this shows just how huge a cultural divide exists between the United States and the rest of the world. People from the U.S have been taught that sex crimes are worse than murder. Abhor sex in entertainment while they gleefully masturbate to hidef violence. I have news for Americans, your moral vision is not the only one in the world. Nor do I think it is even the clearest. In Nigeria, regardless of your opinion of it, child marriage is legal and widely practiced and probably ends up in some very happy marriages. Mainly, these men were raised in a culture where child marriage is an acceptable norm. Under these conditions, (excepting that she was being abused, which there is no evidence of) these people she killed were not evil. They weren't even malicious. She was not in bodily harm. She then considered, with great malice aforethought, how to kill as many people as possible. She obviously thought of it as an act of rebellion but it was cold-blooded murder plain and simple. "It is unfair because I did not love him" does not justify the murder of 4 people and the maiming of 10 others, however much you dislike their society.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well my cat jerks my shoulder every day, but I don't consider it rape.

Just because someone or something starts humping someone out of nowhere, it doesn't make it rape. Rape is when it's forcefully happening and the other one doesn't want it to happen. Spontaneous sex happens a lot in nature, but rape is another thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goranus View Post
    You call her a murder for this?! A child a murder to protect herself from being raped?!! I'm just speechless
    You know what murder is right? She murdered 4 people, she is a murderer. Being a supposed victim doesn't absolve you of crime, whether you agree with it or not. Acknowledging isn't defending or condoning. If a woman rapes a guy, and that guys brother rapes her back, they are both rapists, neither is any better than the other.

Deleted
    Well my cat jerks my shoulder every day, but I don't consider it rape.

Just because someone or something starts humping someone out of nowhere, it doesn't make it rape. Rape is when it's forcefully happening and the other one doesn't want it to happen. Spontaneous sex happens a lot in nature, but rape is another thing.
    So you call it spontaneous sex but female ducks even developped a defense against it.

Ducks, especially mallards, are one of the few species of birds in which males will often rape females, in a violent act which can result in injuries or death by drowning
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-04-11 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Quite surprised at the amount of people who like to make up excuses for why having sex with 14 year old girls (with or without there consent) when you over twice there age is okay. Hopefully there's more than enough real men around here who agree sex should only ever be consensual and never with someone who is still a very young teenage girl and your are old enough to be her father.
    Not that what would likely have followed wouldn't have been rape, but as for as age of consent goes, 14 is legal in quite a few places, including the one country this is about. I don't view "my arbitrary age-limits are arbitrarily a couple of years higher than their arbitrary age-limits" as a very good basis on which to proclaim a moral high-ground. 14 is still distastefully young for my taste, but for me to pretend social conditioning doesn't have a part in why I feel that way would be to just delude myself. I'm also inclined to think it wouldn't even be a question for you if it were a boy that was 14 with an older woman instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ducks, especially mallards, are one of the few species of birds in which males will often rape females, in a violent act which can result in injuries or death by drowning
    I didn't say it doesn't happen. I just say it is rather rare.

Deleted
    I didn't say it doesn't happen. I just say it is rather rare.
    Uh, what was this about then?

There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what was this about then?
    "There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik."

Quote Originally Posted by Goranus View Post
    I Am getting Sick or the crap of all the fools that call the girl in this topic a murder. People get your fucking act together and realise that the fucking laws and crap your have been raised with doesn't matter shit in her situation and the she did the right thing here. She an unique case of a scared and hurt girl who had the strength and courage to do such a thing to her "husband" and his shithead friends. All of you SEXIST and LICK ASSES need to stop saying she should not have done it. So you like all girls and women to obey the law, men and especially their husband and suffer. It that really more Important to you? Is it? because she has killed someone for good or for ill, you bitches see her tainted and that you even have the nerve to say she also DESERVE TO DIE FOR THIS!!!!! by saying all of this shit your effectively taking her tormentors side and advocating Child abuse, Rape, Paedophilia and Oppression of women. Are you proud of yourself for being so "moral", "proper" and "Civilised". good you should be because that shows your more willing to force you stupid and retard opinion on others and shit. truly you people are the "good" ones here with your apathy and the fact your being more worried about murder then the torment or little children.

If anyone remember watching A Time to Kill with Matthew McConaughey and Samuel L. Jackson. Hope you remember that the court could only empathise with the Father and his raped daughter by hearing the story repeat for the Millionth time with the twist of " now imagine she's white". Think about that you racist scum would your persecute a girl in Europe or America for murdering someone who raped or forced you into a marriage? Would you hate Jaycee Lee Dugard if she fought back and killed Phillip Nancy Garrido during or even before she got abducted? would you call that murder or self-defence? to most of you sexist and ignorant bastard it would would make real difference killing is killing and therefore all murders, sympathetic or not all killing crime is equal to you is it not?

To all the people who are debating about this atrocity in a civil and coherent matter and about legitimate point and not being insensitive to the horrors of this and or for other sympathetic and altruistic reason I'm sorry for my rant. but for the rest who would rip at me for saying this and pointing out the flaw's in your Ideals. Go ahead, please do.
    before going on a rant at least make it coherent and sensible.

Maybe it wasn't murder to kill her husband. But was it his fault or her father's. Don't know but because we don't know we have to err on the side of the man because we don't have the facts. So she killed someone who perhaps wasn't guilty. Or do you kill people because of some purported act or perceived guilt?

As for the friends what guilt did they have? They were having dinner at someone's house. Is it guilt by association now? Are they guilty simply for being part of that culture? Is there any evidence that they did something wrong?

No the girl murdered 4 people and i hope they apply nigerian sharia on her. the ends are not justified.

Deleted
    "There hasn't been much findings about animals raping each other in the studies afaik."
    But there has been. Even among dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    You know what murder is right? She murdered 4 people, she is a murderer. Being a supposed victim doesn't absolve you of crime, whether you agree with it or not. Acknowledging isn't defending or condoning. If a woman rapes a guy, and that guys brother rapes her back, they are both rapists, neither is any better than the other.
    So you do not believe that a man or woman has the right to defend themselves from rape or even death?

That is absolutely correct. Its easy for you to say because you are living in the first world looking into their system. For those people that is the only thing that exists and that is the only thing that they know.
    That's why I'm not celebrating that the girl killed this man. You are absolutely right, from that man's point of view, he probably didn't believe there was anything wrong with what he did, because that's what he's been taught. However, from her point of view, she still feels as if she's been or will soon be forced to have sex. That she potentially may be forced to bear a child as a child, she could face a very real possibility of death. With death from pregnancy being the leading cause of death to girls her age, it's likely she knows someone that happened to.

It's tragic from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    14 people, some of which who are women who likely had no direct involvement with the marriage in a society where women have no voice?
    From stories ive read, the women are nearly as bad as the men. Weather it be psychological abuse or just the despicable treatment of the bride to the point where they are the bottom of the chain of the family and expected to clean and feed the majority of the families (as in brother/sister & mother in laws), and thats before the 'husband' comes into play, I dont see any of them having no direct involvement.

Granted, thats the stories ive read.

Regardless, my opinion is 'Good on her'.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    As for the friends what guilt did they have? They were having dinner at someone's house. Is it guilt by association now? Are they guilty simply for being part of that culture? Is there any evidence that they did something wrong?
    From her point of view, she could have felt that they were celebrating a lifetime of rape for her. How would you feel?

15+ Year Old Account
    But there has been. Even among dolphins.
    As I said, dolphins and ducks. Animals rape, but it is very rare and/or limited to specific species.

I think the reason to this is because when an animal asks another "sex?" the other one usually doesn't say "no", but "yes, please". Rape doesn't happen if there is no need for rape. It's not a law of nature that animals/humans just want to hurt and rape each other. They do it for the need of sex or procreation. Amongst animals it's probably more of the latter. The basic need for every living thing is to procreate, hence they do it even by force. Usually force isn't needed.